03. N.F.L.
04. Only

encore:

05. Metal Thrashing Mad
06. Bring The Noise > I'm The Man > Bring The Noise
07. I Am The Law
http://www.mediafire.com/?r2c5d399yrjxe5k

:yow:

Seriously, I can't thank you enough man! I should have been at this show, it kills me that I missed it. I had no idea they were playing, I read about it in some magazine next month. Fucking sucks. :(

:yow:

Seriously, I can't thank you enough man! I should have been at this show, it kills me that I missed it. I had no idea they were playing, I read about it in some magazine next month. Fucking sucks. :(

you are welcome, as long as people want shows i will continue to post them:kickass:

Propably my favorite is some show from '93 because I got it from fellow fans here. Anybody remember that vine? The show's really good too, Bush introduces In My World saying "This is one of my favorite songs in the world".

My other favorite is a bootleg from Finland in 2005 because I was there.

was that the helsinki show? think that was johns last one if im not mistakin, (except for filling in in 2009 obviously) i have it there somewhere

was that the helsinki show? think that was johns last one if im not mistakin, (except for filling in in 2009 obviously) i have it there somewhere

sorry im wrong it was mexico 05 that was johns last one, i have 2003 finland that i will post:kickass:

No, they played Ilosaarirock-festival here in 2005 with Joey, in 2006 they played Helsinki and Tampere, and I'm proud to say that I saw all those shows at the barricade.

I wish I had something in trade for you, but sadly I lost all my bootlegs with my old computer.

John's last show was in Peru in 2005 I believe (well, until the 2009 Knebworth and Japan shows, and the early 2010 Australia shows obviously).

My favorite bootleg is very similar to the Montreal 2003 show, except it's from Mt. Clemens Michigan.

ANTHRAX
1993-xx-xx
Paris
France

bootleg title: "Nice Fucking Live"
megaupload

Track list:
01 Potters Field
02 Only
03 Caught In A Mosh
04 Got The Time
05 Room For One More
06 A.I.R.
07 Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
08 Keep It In The Family
09 Invisible
10 Hy Pro Glo
11 In My World
12 Antisocial
13 Bring The Noise
14 I Am The Law

Hidden message:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LUF7HT68

This is an Mp3 rip (192 kbps) from a silver CD bootleg originally titled "Nice Fucking Live". Good sounding show from a stell
enjoy this great sounding show from early john bush era, ballix :kickass:

Thanks for these, man! Lookin forward to your Paris 89 upload!

ANTHRAX
August 08, 1993
Wallace Civic Center
Fitchburg
MA
Usa

FM Broadcast
megaupload

1. Potter's Field
2. Caught in a Mosh
3. Got the Time
4. Room For One More
5. Belly of the Beast
6. A.I.R.
7. Parasite
8. Keep It In The Family
9. Black Lodge
10. Antisocial
11. Hy Pro Glo
12. In My World
13. Only
14. Indians
15. Medley: Startin Up A Posse/Instrumental/(don't know)/Whatcha Whatcha Want
16. Bring the Noise

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5UBTA8WH
great show, enjoy, ballix

Anthrax released their 2nd album with John Bush, "Stomp 442" in the summer of 1995 to critical acclaim and stopped at the mighty Mirage in December of that year. Still riding the wave of critical and fan approval with "Sound of White Noise" 2 years prior, Anthrax saw their lineup changing. Dan Spitz, a founding member of the band, departed after the SOWN tour ended in 1993. His replacement was a session player by the name of Paul Crook. Lineage: Sony D7 DAT w/ Sony ECM-909A MS Stereo microphone > SoundEdit16 on Mac G3 > AIFF > Kodak Gold 80 CD-R > WAV > FLAC (using MACFLAC) > WinZip > Megaupload > you.
01 Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
02 Fueled
03 King Size
04 Got The Time
05 Caught In A Mosh
06 Hy-Pro-Glo
07 In A Zone
08 Room For One More
09 Anti-Social
10 Only
11 In My World
12 Riding Shotgun
13 Protest And Survive
14 I Am The Law
15 She (Kiss cover)
16 Bring The Noise

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBDK98Q7

Hi,
I was there - thanks for posting this gem! I should have photos somewhere...had photo pass...

I think it was Frankie's last show - before reunion. Saw them twice within 3 days...in my opinion and if memory serves correctly their show in Helsinki was better than the one in Sweden 2 days earlier. At Sweden Rock Festival they ended the show with Indians... :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

T:)

ps. do you happen to have 2006 Helsinki show?

-Blues Brothers Intro-
Crush
Fueled
Room For One More
Inside Out
Among The Living >
I'm The Man >
Armed and Dangerous >
Caught In A Mosh
Born Again Idiot
Got The Time (reggae)
Got The Time
Antisocial
Only
Black lodge
Startin Up a Posse
Parasite
Bring The Noise
Cupajoe

That's AMAZING show! Thank YOU very, very, very much for posting this!

ive got a dozen or so dvd bootlegs,ill try and get a list up,im willing to help a few people out if interested.

Thanks for an offer - appreciated!

...I have to add another comment on that '98 show - there's a band that knows that their new material is strong and is willing to play it! They are NOT pretending to the same (thrash metal) band they were in the 80's.
Gotta appreciate that too.

setlist is
Anthrax-le Zenith Paris France 15/6/1989
Intro
Be all End All
Madhouse
Metal Thrashing Mad
Now It's dark
Indians
Anti Social
Medusa
Danny Spitz's Guitar solo/Across the river
AIR
I Am The Law
The Enemy
Finale
Drum Solo
NFL
I'm The Man
Caught In a Mosh
Les Sect
God Save The Queen
let me know if you want the download link

Well at least I'm interested in hearing that show. Setlist looks like the one they played in Finland that summer of 1989. Hmmm I'm NOT sure if they played God Save The Queen at Hämeenlinna Giants Of Rock...