Favorite Anthrax Lyrics

Apr 3, 2005
IL
My favorite song lyricly is Across the River. Just kidding. I dunno to hard to decide. Although I do like Indians, Time, Deathrider, and One World.

MetalT

MetalThrasher442 said:
My favorite song lyricly is Across the River. Just kidding. I dunno to hard to decide. Although I do like Indians, Time, Deathrider, and One World.

MetalT

Hmmm, I'd have to say Belly Of The Beast is my favorite, That's my favorite 'thrax song, Then it would be Be All, End All, I'm The Man, Make Me Laugh, Among The Living, Caught In A Mosh, I actually like ONE Bush-era song, That would be "Bordello Of Blood". :wave:

Only, Intro to reality and Belly of the beast, What doesn't Die, 604, Random Acts of Senceless Violence, Inside Out, Black Dahlia, Bush's Deathrider, Sodium Pentathol, Finale... Fuck, I could keep going..... They roK.

DumbAss said:
Only, Intro to reality and Belly of the beast, What doesn't Die, 604, Random Acts of Senceless Violence, Inside Out, Black Dahlia, Bush's Deathrider, Sodium Pentathol, Finale... Fuck, I could keep going..... They roK.
okay, okay..... so I listed a bunch of smokin' Anthrax tunes.....Lyrics... ahhhhh...... ????? I don't know, maybe Startin up a posse, or What doesn't Die.

Fav. Anthrax lyrics are Hyproglo, Packaged Rebellion, This is not an Exit, RAOSV, Catharsis, Inside Out, and Perpetual Motion. In general, most of their lyrics kick ass. :worship:

Inside Out - that song helped me get over some hard personal situations in my recent life.

Time - the one song that always manages to give me a severe kick in the ass to make the most of life.

Safe Home - don't laugh, these lyrics are probably the most personal Anthrax have ever been. Its a real warm emotive song especially if like me it makes you think of someone you really care about.... oh the warm and fuzzies :|

aliasp said:
Safe Home - don't laugh, these lyrics are probably the most personal Anthrax have ever been. Its a real warm emotive song especially if like me it makes you think of someone you really care about.... oh the warm and fuzzies :|
Warm Fuzzies aside, I think it's a smokin' tune.

Of the early stuff, I'd have to say a tune like Belly of the Beast is probably their most well-written lyrically. I think the lyrics on PoT in general are more mature than past albums and shows the clear directional shift that ended up being Sound of White Noise. As for Bush tunes, there are far too many to list. That's usually my favorite thing about the Bush era, is the lyrics.

the_walking_dude said:
hell yeah, i love that line to man!!! also the whole of lone justice and the chorus in schism

I love the song Lone Justice but I cringe in the lyrics... Speaking of lyrics has anyone heard the new Madonna song lyrically comparable to a dead skunks anus!

I dig most of Anthrax's lyrics but I'll always been about the riff and melody. I've heard lots of Anthrax's music being ripped off by other bands, intentionally or unintentionally. But that happens in all forms of art from sculpting/architecture to film to music.