Favorite badguy?

LordFireworm said:
Damn fucking straight.
Jack Nicholson was mindblowing in that movie.

the riddler was played by jim carry in "batman forever" with tommy lee jones as "two-face" or whatever his name was, anyway, neiter of them was very bad/scary :)

jack nicholson played "the joker" in first one, i think, and was rather good :p

spaffe said:
the riddler was played by jim carry in "batman forever" with tommy lee jones as "two-face" or whatever his name was, anyway, neiter of them was very bad/scary /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

jack nicholson played "the joker" in first one, i think, and was rather good /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Haha.
Shit.You're right.
Well, I meant the Joker then.I don't even acknowledge the other Batman movies to to the fact that they suck but number one was great.

LordFireworm said:
Haha.
Shit.You're right.
Well, I meant the Joker then.I don't even acknowledge the other Batman movies to to the fact that they suck but number one was great.
yes the first one is so much better then the successors, it has actually got an evil atmosphere,
quite far from the evil hockey players of "batman and robin" /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

Fractured said:
Rutger Hauer in The Hitcher....
that was exactly what I thought!
Hitcher-03.jpg
THAT'S BAD!
hitcher13.jpg
Remember this one? *ouch*

union9 said:
Fuck yeah. Darth Maul ruled. Fuck Lucas for killing him off so quick. Surly he could've had more fight in him than what he did. Not happy.
...lol!
Darth Maul weren't scary at all, it was just his tattoos that were a little "evil" or how you might call it, he got killed cause he sucked, any fool could've gessed that.

btw , i always wondered if Iron Maiden wrote the song "Man on the edge" for this movie
(although i didn't hear it in the movie nor at the end)

lyrics:

The freeway is jammed and it's backed up for miles
The car is an over and baking is wild
Nothing is ever the way it should be
What we deserve we just don't get you see
A briefcase, a lunch and a man on the edge
Each step he gets closer to losing his head
Is someone in heaven are they looking down
'Cause nothing is fair just look you around

Falling down x3

He's sick of waiting of lying like this
There's a hole in the sky for the angels to kiss