• Gorgoroth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samael

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Rotting Christ

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
EvilVince said:
My Favorite Black Metal Band is Living Colour.

-'Evil' Vince

zombie.gif
Ok

spam.gif

Yeah, what the fuck, man? Darkthrone is not only my favorite BM band, but the only one I listen to anymore (except maybe Conquerer).

Who the hell is Living Color? Aren't they an early 90's funk/rap metal band with some black dude as the singer?

Living Colour were fucking awesome, I started listening to them again a little while ago (EvilGenius, they were an american metal band, with many influences, including funk (but not rap ;)), and they were all black, not just the singer :p)

For the purposes of this poll though, my favourite black metal band is Mayhem :D

Bathory? Burzum? Satyricon? Where where where?! Not that I was going to vote for them...Why isn't Avril up there?! She's fucking n3cro and tr00!

Guardian of Darkness said:
Bathory? Burzum? Satyricon? Where where where?! Not that I was going to vote for them..QUOTE]

Then what are you worried about? Too bad if he didn't list your favourite bands...

I went with Mayhem, although the difference between them and Emperor is so slight that it's nearly non existent.

requiem said:
I went with Mayhem, although the difference between them and Emperor is so slight that it's nearly non existent.

OMG!!!! YOU'RE SO UGLYYYYYYYYY
don'y you have EARS man??

Man, how about Old Man's Child. For me this is an awesome black metal band. Satyricon are a legend of black metal and they shouldn't be forgotten.

FuckinShit said:
OMG!!!! YOU'RE SO UGLYYYYYYYYY
don'y you have EARS man??

Well, I don't know if they're ugly or not, but there definitely appears to be some serious malfunction with his or her ears. Old/New Emperor is not even compareable by any similarity between old/new(gag!) Mayhem. (Christ! That's the LAST MAyhem album I'll ever buy!...*puke*)