Favorite track off of Last Fair Deal Gone Down

What is your favorite track off of Last Fair Deal Gone Down?

• Dispossesion

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • We Must Bury Jew

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Teargas

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • I Transpire

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Tonight's Music

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • Clean Today

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • The Future of Speech

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • Passing Bird

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Sweet Nurse

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Don't Tell A Soul

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Demonspell said:
we must bury racism.
Agreed.By the way I go with Tonight's Music...Excellent job by Mr. Renkse...When he says "How could this go so very far..." it really touches my heart deeply...And Help Me Disappear is the greatest song that's ever done but we can't choose:erk:

Dispossession

And to those whining about the jew joke: great job on taking it so serious :rolleyes:
If it would be 'We must bury Christian' no one would say a thing (I know that title makes no sense in this context but you know what I mean)
It's really quite obvious that Vince is just joking.

Violin said:
"Passing Bird" was the one that caught me on to them, and it's still a favorite, probably my most, but I also like "Sweet Nurse" and "Teargas," which are a couple others that stand out, but the entire album is extremely good.
Yeah ... I also had a hard time deciding between Passing Bird, Sweet Nurse and Teargas.
Well, I went for Teargas... as it was the first track off that album I listened to and it caught my and never let me go... it was amazing. Later when I listened to the whole album I found out that there are more amazing songs *hehe* ... but Teargas still has this special role for me *shrugs* ... ... but I love walking by fields and empty roads singing "Passing Bird" ... x)

lol i dont know anyone ever who likes we must bury you, apart from me. i like the whole album but i voted for we must bury you because i dont hate it and everyone else does.

1. Tonight's Music
2. Future Of Speech
3. Sweet Nurse, Teragas, We Must Buy You

i don't care that much for the other songs...easily my least favourite Kata album.

Cerulean said:
Dispossession

And to those whining about the jew joke: great job on taking it so serious :rolleyes:
If it would be 'We must bury Christian' no one would say a thing (I know that title makes no sense in this context but you know what I mean)
It's really quite obvious that Vince is just joking.
We know that it's a joke,but a racist joke...And I ain't no Jew or Christian...

I love the whole album, Don't Tell A Soul is my least favourite though! I voted Tonight's Music