• Gorgoroth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samael

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Rotting Christ

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
Dispossession said:
... What happened to grrrim and frostbitten kingdoooooooooms?!

It got old. It became gay. Let's go dance aorund with the elves in the forest. Let's see who can brag about who has colder weather than who?
When it comes to black metal, who even gives a shit about the lyrics? Usually the intelligence quotient of the person who rights the lyrics does not glow bright and shiny when reading them anyway.

I like Total War (or War as they were known previously). Good, fun, brutal AND catchy music. Not only that, but their lyrics, as silly as they might seem, are pure sing-along stuff. I like War because they're anti-gayness in black metal.

Darkthrone kicks ass too. I don't give a fuck about what some hard-core wannabe homo thinks about them. It's about the music, not the morons who listen to it and think they own it because everyone else hates it. Fucking poseurs.

EvilGenius said:
When it comes to black metal, who even gives a shit about the lyrics? ...pure sing-along stuff. I like War because they're anti-gayness in black metal. Darkthrone kicks ass too.

exaggerating a bit?
lyrics are VERY important, would you listen to BM band singing about stuffing ravioli (pure sing-along stuff for Fenriz working e.g. as a waiter after regular moments of true worshipping)? :)

why the hell do you match gayness with ambitious lyrics?
I mean neither weather forecasts nor snotgirlsfuckinglike bullshits and I don't negate those simple and forcible texts.
I was just wondering... maybe only gays acquired true wisdom...
And don't you think Darkthrone is too popular recently... hihihi.

Umm, in case you didn't notice, I don't give a shit if a band is popular or not. And no, I haven't noticed it anyway, because I don't pay attention to such things. I'm not gonna keep my ears open to hear if a band I like suddenly becomes popular so I can quickly tell everyone that I do not like them anymore and therefore come off as some kind of elitist.

And if Darkthrone did start singing about stuffing ravioli (lol, I like that), and their music was still the good stuff I've always liked, then it'd make no difference to me (well, I might find it amusing of course, but then again, I find some of these so-called "ambitious lyrics" about killing christians, burning churches, eating virgins, etc, etc, a little amusing too. Well, I DID find it amusing. Now it's kind of old and boring and typical and superficial and VERY unoriginal... i.e. NOT ambitious by any means).

this is black metal (black metal is absolute hate) not HOMOPHOBIC METAL
And old drummer of Emperor (Faust) was a gay
but they were tough

as darkthrone said
"Darkthrone is for all the evil in man"
not heterosexsuality

choose your words correctly
you do not have to be open minded but you must be sensible