Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
If you guys and gals couldn't already tell I watch alot of movies and tv with all the topics of my polls, but what the hell since we all needed something different to talk about. Anyhow, I wanted to include alot of choices since there are quite a few exceptional shows these days in the adult to young adult cartoon category.

I think the Simpsons will be the New England Patriots of this poll, but we'll see!

Sincererly,

AugDawg

Simpsons and Family Guy...although, Family Guy more lately. The Simpsons are really beginning to be unfunny. And, they're ripping off Family Guy story ideas now.

Matt Groening and Conan O'Brien need to write Simpsons episodes again.

remington69 said:
Simpsons and Family Guy...although, Family Guy more lately. The Simpsons are really beginning to be unfunny. And, they're ripping off Family Guy story ideas now.

Matt Groening and Conan O'Brien need to write Simpsons episodes again.

True dat! Family Guy has been way better lately... The Simpsons writers have been stalling idea-wise for at least 3 seasons now. Most of episodes don't even make an ounce of sense! At least when Conan was the headwriter there was more coherency - Monorail being one of the best! ha!