Favorite CD Artist

Erik said:
You know what I said earlier about liking painted pictures better than Photoshopped ones?
Hey, I already called that Derek Riggs turned to shit with his computerized love affair!! You stole my thunder by using pictorial examples. :p

I know. I just had to see for myself. I knew the shit he did for gay clubs like Stratofagius and Ram-a-Gay was fucking awful but this goes beyond awful into the realms of MR. RIGGS, YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO TOUCH A COMPUTER AGAIN! AND THAT'S FINAL!!!!!!!!!1

womanhse.jpg

Look, heavy metal chix0r! With a Ferrari!

Most of the albums I dig have dismal, even darken than black covers,
but these one are fine ...
GRAVELAND / ABSU / GORGOROTH
graveland13.jpg
absu-3.jpg
medium_twilight.jpg

Hey, that's not how the promo version of Gorgoroth looks... It has the members' ugly mugs in place of that burning church. That version is much better.

I like the artwork in Taake - Nattestid because the whole thing is written in Dwarvish and that just rules, regardless of whether I know what the hell it says or not. :)

Negura Bunget artwork is awesome, 'N Crugu Bradului is probably the coolest packaging I've ever seen.

Erik said:
This will not be printed in colour so consider yourselves lucky to see it this way. :<
I'm going to print that out on one of the fancy color printers at work so I can say LOOOK I HAVE S THE RAER VERSOIN!!!!!11111111

NAD said:
I like the artwork in Taake - Nattestid because the whole thing is written in Dwarvish and that just rules, regardless of whether I know what the hell it says or not. :)
Both Nattestid Ser Porten Vid and Over Bjoergvin Graater Himmerik has the lyrics written in Norwegian, though using the 24-type futhark. As will the vhhöly ascent of Nasheim. We would have done it even if noone had done it before us because we're fucking true.