Feb 2, 2006
San Fernando Valley
gonetotexaspreacherfv3.jpg

Preacher

walkingdead4jj.jpg

The Walking Dead

Post your own and discuss...

im not a comic book person.

but pretty much everything spiderman. i own a bunch.

batman is pretty cool too.

Krig said:
wait, are you saying that Ultimate Spiderman sucks????? because its one of the best out there right now
the art/writing is really really great, but there's a lot of it that is just bastardizing the amazing spiderman
in the original spiderman, peter is smart enough to get an inteligence-based full scholorship (as opposed to an athletic or partial scholorship) which really cements into the minds of the readers that peter is so much more inteligent than flash thompson (getting into college in a football scholorship) harry osborne actually paying for college with norman osborne's money and the gorgeous mary jane being forced into taking a job modeling so that she can pay off her student loans
in the original comic peter and mary jane go to different highschools so they don't meet each other till their first day at college but in ultimate spiderman they're goint to highschool together
in the original gwen stacy is killed by the green goblin (norman osborne just before he dies and harry takes over being the green goblin) but in ultimate spiderman, gwen is killed by carnage
in the original, the character Scorpion is a guy named Mac Gorgan, but in ultimate spiderman, the scorpion is a spiderman clone
in the ultimate titles all the X-Men know that spiderman is peter parker and spiderman is dating kitty pryde and collosus is gay, but in the amazing spiderman, only professor X knows that spiderman is peter parker, kitty pryde and spiderman never interact with each other, and collosus isn't gay because he's dating kitty pride
i could prolly think of more stuff but it wouldn't really be nessassary

Krig said:
wait, are you saying that Ultimate Spiderman sucks????? because its one of the best out there right now
actually
despite what i just said
ultimate spiderman really is one of the best titles out there considering how spiderman unmasked himself in the main marvel continuity, that just turned the amazing spiderman title into crap

Tongue_Ring said:
actually
despite what i just said
ultimate spiderman really is one of the best titles out there considering how spiderman unmasked himself in the main marvel continuity, that just turned the amazing spiderman title into crap

I think its cool that he unmasked. Its going to make it impossible for him to keep aunt may and mary jane safe now. especially the latest Amazing Spiderman comic