Favorite DT Song?

At this current moment I would go with Iridium because it sounds fresh. The theme of the lyrics also has a unique quality that I find to be well thought out..

Some favourites of mine:

The one brooding warning, Uncontrol, Hedon, Zodijackyl Light, Indifferent Suns, Fabric, Hours Passed in Exile, Single Part of Two, Damage Done, Cathode Ray Sunshine, The Enemy, White Noise..., Out of Nothing, The Endless Feed, Inside the Particle Storm (only song I like from Fiction)....

I'm seriously surprised there is no such thread on the front page, but if there already is one somewhere, redirect me please. And Fabric is fucken epic.
beerbang.gif

Well said, for me i can't go passed Fabric, Haven & Format C. For Cortex

I'm very new to DT (listened to a few songs years ago but for whatever reason never gave them a serious listen before now) but my favorite songs (so far) are Monochromatic Stains, Terminus, and Lost to Apathy.

Top 5 in no particular order:

Punish My Heaven
... Of Melancholy Burning
The Dividing Line
FreeCard
My Negation

Another amazing song I just discovered from their old song.
So many times I listen to this album and don’t realize at all, this song already missed from my attention until yesterday.
After back from work, I do the exercise at my treadmill and I chose to play the Damage Done with my hand phone.
While cooling down, I really got surprised with the White Noise/ Black Silence.
The aggressiveness, the speed really impressed me…
The riffs, the melodies are become my favorites along with another DT’s outstanding songs.
The guitars jobs, the drum beats, the smart keys and the emotional tones from the vocal from 01.39 – 02.26 are the perfect combos.

I once said to my friends;
not many bands can show their skills with good teamwork so they don’t need to show off their technique individually. And DT is among the elite.

THEY are PERFECT.

-sorry for my bad english-
-every single of DT’s song always grew on me gradually-

Impossible to pick one. In general the songs I listen to the most are:

Alone (Skydancer version, w/ Anders on vocals), Punish My Heaven, Lethe, Insanity's Crescendo, Hours Passed in Exile and Single Part of Two.

That's not to say nothing past 2002 is good... I just listen to the older albums more :D

Another amazing song I just discovered from their old song.
So many times I listen to this album and don’t realize at all, this song already missed from my attention until yesterday.
After back from work, I do the exercise at my treadmill and I chose to play the Damage Done with my hand phone.
While cooling down, I really got surprised with the White Noise/ Black Silence.
The aggressiveness, the speed really impressed me…
The riffs, the melodies are become my favorites along with another DT’s outstanding songs.
The guitars jobs, the drum beats, the smart keys and the emotional tones from the vocal from 01.39 – 02.26 are the perfect combos.

I once said to my friends;
not many bands can show their skills with good teamwork so they don’t need to show off their technique individually. And DT is among the elite.

THEY are PERFECT.

-sorry for my bad english-
-every single of DT’s song always grew on me gradually-

YES! It's such a powerful song!!!