Favorite football teams

althea said:
Jep FC Hilset :D But they suck big time! :erk:
so does huirtuit i guess (i don't know for sure,i'm not into football at all, shhhh!)
:tickled:

als gij't zegt geloof ik u pieter, ik weet er zelf nl. geen fluit van :)

Mariner said:
gent_bel.gif
&
Panathinaikos.GIF

shit,you are still under the panathinaikos effect?thumbs up for you!!

thats the funniest sign for a team. indians in belgium?:tickled:

well, the best team in greece is ARIS salonika but thats a big secret you dont need to tell anybody:erk:

The Cincinnati Bengals. American football, a far superior sport to the dull football most of the world plays- in my American opinion of course.

speed said:
The Cincinnati Bengals. American football, a far superior sport to the dull football most of the world plays- in my American opinion of course.

I thought it was the bungles :Spin:

Don't be silly, NFL is mighty enjoyable too though, Denver Broncos all the way, just got Hearst, now I guess we'll only be drafting receivers and TEs.

[size=-1]Internazionale
(blame Zenga - always liked those)

Roma
(Well... Cassano and Totti are 2 favs of mine - though the later was a bit womanly to say "stop the game or they'll kill us" about their so called "fans")

Milan
No comments needed.

Celtic are most certainly a darkhorse in these domains! (aka jack in the crack surprise-effect team)
[/size]

speed said:

Hey what happened to Icky Woods??
...anyway for real footie Carlton is my team :headbang: