Most Pointless or Boring Sport?

cedarbreed said:
game of bowls ( typical southern French lame game )
I would have chosen hunting too, Mister Tools. But I don't consider it as sport.
cheers; those who excercise it do, i reckon

Jeu des Boules is great man!

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
hallo ralph uit holland :p ik ben ook uit nederland...ook als ik normaal praat hahaha maja, hmm why doesnt anyone have said soccer yet thats a really fucked game especially because so much people like it and when their team loses they gonna kick whole the city where they are playing in to 100000000000000000 pieces thats fucked up man FUCK SOCCER IN THE ASS SO THEY CAN NEVER PLAY SOCCER AGAIN...and you know what after those faggot soccer players played they gonna fuck eachother in the ass in the showers thay are gaylords
:lol:
perhaps it would help not to read yer post as if yer speaking with ten words a second when u'd use some periods in yer sentences to give them a head and tail like

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
yeh i got a problem with that everytime im playing guitar and doing a fast solo i hold my breath... :erk:
I don't have that problem as I can't play solos yet :tickled:
But when I play quite complicated riffs though, I always seem to bit on my lips, so whe I'm finished playing guitar a often end up with sore lips...

chezzy said:
Golf[SIZE=5 iorn]
did it have to take 18 posts for someone to post the obvious answer?

i mean, is this sport boring or what? yes, i don't like other sports too, but this one is just unbelievably bad. :ill:

toolsofthetrade said:
cheers; those who excercise it do, i reckon

Jeu des Boules is great man!

Those who exercise are c.... ;)
And beware when you say ' Jeu de Boules ' in French, it could be misunderstood in a very embarrassing way :lol: You'd better use the term ' Pétanque ' it's the southern word, still it's the same game.
Well I admit it's fun to play but have you ever seen the Bowl Game Worldcup on TV mate ??? It's even more boring than curling ! :puke:

Golf!

I used to HATE baseball... I thought it was boring and pointless... Recently, I started to learn the rules and actually watch some games...Now I am totally addicted to it! lol

Maybe I've been living in the US for way too long :D

cedarbreed said:
Those who exercise are c.... ;)
And beware when you say ' Jeu de Boules ' in French, it could be misunderstood in a very embarrassing way :lol: You'd better use the term ' Pétanque ' it's the southern word, still it's the same game.
Well I admit it's fun to play but have you ever seen the Bowl Game Worldcup on TV mate ??? It's even more boring than curling ! :puke:
aah i challenge you for a game of petanque :p next summer!
it's nice to do with mobile phones as well hehe
oh and have you been doing black light petanque already?
:D

siderea said:
aah i challenge you for a game of petanque :p next summer!
it's nice to do with mobile phones as well hehe
oh and have you been doing black light petanque already?
:D

Awright, I'm in for next summer ! But petanque with mobile phones ?? :confused: :erk: Not with mine then !
And what do you mean by 'black light' ? Petanque by night ? If so, then YES and it's fucken ace :Spin: