For Shamateur and football freaks:-)

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
Well...for Shamateur because he is from Russia :) For others if they are from Europe and if they like football...so Shamateur, what do you think about Croatia defeated England and enabled Russia to qualify for Euro 2008? :kickass:

Of course, pleas feel free to talk about any related things about EURO 2008 or qualifying games :saint:

P.s. I must say that I'm really not football fan,not even so much sport fan( well, I used to be,but not couple of years now ), but I like to stay informed about anything that has something to do with my country or if it's some big event :saint:

Cheers

What The FUCK!!!?o_O
I hate this stupid game and I really don't give a fuck is russia enabled to enter the EURO 2008 or not.
And doom_death, I respect you for your clever thoghts that you post on this forum, but this is getting too much, you know...

As someone has already said (but it was concerning to one of threads created by our beloved Dark Shark): this thread must be destroyed!

:lol:

I expected reaction like that, but wow....you really don't like sports,hehe :lol:

And,yeah,I know this is stupid tread,just wanted to comment with my fellow slav friend..but,yeah, no sports any more..just...hm...Hypocrisy :saint: :loco:

And,thanks for respecting my ( other ) thoughts, same for you :cool:

doom_death
I didn't say anything about I dislike sport at all. I just said that this game is stupid and make crowd like animals.

Yes,I agree 100% with that, and I also can't stand all the 'football' business that surrounds the plane game...but well, I just wanted to hear your opinion :)

B.t.w...what sports do you like for example? :heh:

FromHereToDeath
We a close in our wishes: I always wish russian sport teams only defeat in all competions. Fuck... smells like national treason.:err:

meh em 2008 isn't something i'm excited on, since it's kinda right here, i'm living in vienna, but hehe it starts on 7. Juni, my birthday :)
there'll be probably some hooligans, and that sucks... stupid aggressive fans

Uamenti
Do you live in Austria???
It is the most beautiful country in the Europe. The Motherland of gothic and band called Summoning.

Supernova
No. At least I don't look like an animal. When I attend any concert with participation of death metal band wich music I like I become a pure procreation of the Evil, standing in front of the middle of the scene.

i honestly couldnt stop laughing when i heard England didnt qualify, and for it to happen in the most embaressing way ever... losing in wembledon hahaha

I changed my mind on this thread.
doom_death, I find it great. If it's really dedicated to freaks, finally we got a thread where everyone can post his freaky thoughts without being afraiding of critics.
Lets my post will be the first!

I changed my mind on this thread.
doom_death, I find it great. If it's really dedicated to freaks, finally we got a thread where everyone can post his freaky thoughts without being afraiding of critics.
Lets my post will be the first!

:lol::lol: Well...maybe I should remove the word 'footbal' from the topic name then :lol:

Are you sure you agree Shamateur? :lol:

Football is awesome! Go San Diego Chargers (yeah, I know you meant the other kind of football but I love american football as well, pretty brutal sometimes)! Anyway, hoping to see Hypocrisy live again at the House Of Blues in Los Angeles, guessing that will happen in 2009 maybe.