the new football (soccer for usaians) thread

Oh, i remember a game we had at my grandfather's house (it was for those machines you put coins into, though, not for any regular consoles) which sucked bigtime as a football game (it was probably from the first half of the 1990s) but was hilarious because you could kick the ball at the referee and it would hit him and he would fall to the ground in the most-comical way. If you did that a few times in a game, after a while the ref would curl up into a ball whenever a player got near him. :D

Oh, i remember a game we had at my grandfather's house (it was for those machines you put coins into, though, not for any regular consoles) which sucked bigtime as a football game (it was probably from the first half of the 1990s) but was hilarious because you could kick the ball at the referee and it would hit him and he would fall to the ground in the most-comical way. If you did that a few times in a game, after a while the ref would curl up into a ball whenever a player got near him. :D
:lol: :lol:
i have to get some football video games... i didnt buy any other since i sold my old PS 1.