Favorite foreign movies

Since i only like one movie from Norway its a way too long list but here is some:

Ran (jp)
Battle Royal (JP) only the first one, the secual sucks
Doberman (FR)
True Romance (US)
Natural Born Killers (US)
to mention the first five that poped into my head

Audition was pretty good, watched it the other day. I liked it better than Ichi the killer, the story was better imo, but not as gory, but I don't think that really matters.
I really want to see Days of Glory (Indigenes), I've read nothing but good things about that one.

I dont know if it´s a Russian or a German movie but "Stalingrad" is one of the best WWII movies i´ve seen. It shows another side and not the stereotypical "evil german soldier" cliche´. Check it out if you haven´t seen it.

I grew up watching many Serbian films, as I was born there, my favourites being Kusuturica's stuff, Underground, Zivot Je Cudo, Dom Za Vesanje, Crna Macka Beli Macor, Sjecas Li Se Dolly Bell, and so on, but I also enjoy the classics like Ko To Tamo Peva, Maratonci Trce Pocasni Krug, etc.

other foreign films I like are

City Of God (Brazil) <-----one of the best foreign films ever imo
Amelie (France)
The Gods Must Be Crazy (South Africa)
Pan's Labyrinth (forgot where that was from lol, Spain?)

Last foreign movie I saw was The Curse of the Golden Flower.... good movie... very underrated... lots of plot twists and turns... and Gong Li is freaking hot lol