Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
B00006RCOC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

0783114885.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the one where he has a twin....

nonsense type filmz

what about chuck norris..will

every van damme movie is an instant fucking classic. i prefer the ones that are more about 'fighting' and less about 'big hollywood action star saves the world' but even those ones rule. van damme for president!

Streetfighter was a travesty. The only movie that I think JVD was in that could actually be considered a "good movie" was TimeCop. But as far as his martial artsy movies, Bloodsport obviously. The rest after that were all just remakes of Bloodsport with a different script anyway.

Bloodsport by far, The quest was okay but was really just Bloodsprot . I never saw Black Eagle and he did two where he had a twin and one with a clone. Cyborg was cool and that one where he fought that guy named sandman in prison , it was one of his older ones. Lionheart rocked. The guy he fought with the kilt was cool since Im scottish but there was a guy in Quest that had a kilt also. MMM I guess they are all the same movie.Death warrant thats the Sandman one and I must say that SUDDEN IMPACT was pretty good. The best Haircut was definetely HARD TARGET with that horrible mullet. MAximum Risk has Natasha Henstridge which made it good and Double impact had ROdman. TImecop had the cool splits scene on the counter though. WOW I didnt realize how many VAn Damme films I have seen.

Ugh, you damn people. I personally much prefer Jackie Chan or Chow Yun Fat's flicks. Gordon Liu, Jet Li, Yuen Biao, or Sonny Chiba.

Ernie Reyes Jr.'s a fucking badass.

Hrm, as far as more traditional/american dudes, I think The Rock's actually doing a pretty good job.