Favorite Katatonia Song?

Threads like this have been often repeated, but since Ive never replied to one...

My favourite is Brave, awesome melody, great vox courtesy of Mikael, and an overall great atmosphere.

they are tooo many mention...
buuuuuut if i had to chose one and listen to it for the rest of my life i would definitely say "Quiet world"
:cry:

Can´t choose one. They´re ALL good. But I especially love Murder, Strained, Day, Chrome, We Must Bury You, Teargas.

I love so many of em. Here's a small list of my top faves:

Brave
Day,
Endtime
No Good Can Come of This
Had to (Leave)
Teargas
Passing Bird
Tomb of Insomnia

I feel the need to say this...I really love the song Teargas. For some reason, it has the potential to be a Top 40 Hit simply because it has a simple, catchy melody, and it has a great feel that a lot of people could get into. But at the same time, it does NOT have the quality of disposability that pop songs have. I think Teagas is the best song on Last Fair Deal Gone Down. Hell, I was even singing the chorus to myself when I was washing my car today.:lol: :)

It's so difficult to choose only one song and if I made a list I know I'll end up to write all of their songs...but since the thread suggests to write down only one I would choose "Day", maybe because it's the first one where Jonas sings in clear voice and it comes so unexpected in BMD. Moreover the lyrics on that song are simply amazing.

Since I've only got 'Tonight's Decision' and 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down'...

Teargas
Tonight's Music
The Future of Speech
Sweet Nurse
For My Demons
Had to (leave)
No good can come of this
A darkness coming

I could just add here all the songs from those albums :rolleyes:

hehee... well, i live in estonia, and guess who's going to the concert.:eek:
i started listening katatonia few months ago, and at this moment it's my favorite, so such a change comes only once in a lifetime. better not miss it.

my favourite songs are murder, at last, dispossesion, brave, stalemate... well, it easier to confess that all Katatonia songs are "my favourite".

1. Deadhouse
2. I Am Nothing
3. Sweet Nurse
Other favorites - I Break, Strained, A Darkness Coming, Right Into The Bliss, Teargas, Chrome, Tonight's Music

i like them all :D

ofcourse since i only can chhose a few ill say:

palace of frost
without god
in silence enshrined
velvet thorns (of drynhwyl)
tomb of insomnia
gone
saw you drown
quiet world
had to (leave)
passing bird