Favorite lyrics?

cobhc 777: That's my fave lyrics too!

Other than that is in the middle of In YOur Face:

I'll never wait for the pain of death. With a bullet in my gun don't fuck over my shit. Can you hold my crazy as i do? So fuck hypocrisy and fuck you too!

And i also love Hate Me and Towards Dead End lyrics.

"Could you ever kill the pain in my heart?
Even though they say angels don't kill!"

Angels don't kill, Hate Crew Deathroll, Downfall, Needled24/7 and the

"for the reaper wants more..." part in Silent Night Bodom Night...
lets say... all lyrics...

Bed of Razors's lyrics are awesome.I sometimes cry when I listen Bed of Razors."In the bed of razors,we'll sleep together,forever..."
Also,everytime I Die and Children of Decadence are good.Children of Decadence's lyrics are funny I think. :)

^ You're right. Bed of razors lyrics are really beautifull and so romantic

Hey, I thought I was the only one who thinks that the lyrics of Bed of razors are romantic and beautiful :) That song is like one of my favorites because the lyrics are just so awesome

Mine too :)Also instruemention is perfect.Some of my friend say " Does that horrible scream makes you cry?You're sadist and stupid." I'm REALLY gonna fuck em all :heh: :heh:

"Horrible scream???????? Sadist?????? Well, fuck them. They really don't know what are they talking about" I agree but it wont worth.They just listen stupid men like 50 cent,hilary duff and etc. and I say "Man what the fuck is this?İts not music,its just a strip show."

Also Alexi all songs have good lyrics.We can say that alexi is a poet.I think he should write a book :kickass: :)

"Horrible scream???????? Sadist?????? Well, fuck them. They really don't know what are they talking about" I agree but it wont worth.They just listen stupid men like 50 cent,hilary duff and etc. and I say "Man what the fuck is this?İts not music,its just a strip show."

Also Alexi all songs have good lyrics.We can say that alexi is a poet.I think he should write a book :kickass: :)
how many 'fuck''s and 'ya yow''s would appear in that book??? i guess 2 whole pages or sth...

I agree but it wont worth.They just listen stupid men like 50 cent,hilary duff and etc. and I say "Man what the fuck is this?İts not music,its just a strip show."

Looks like they're the ones who are stupid and you are completly right with that "it's a strip show"

Yeah, it would be a good book :kickass:

how many 'fuck''s and 'ya yow''s would appear in that book??? i guess 2 whole pages or sth...

:lol: I tkink there would be a lot more of that