Back to their roots in Follow the Reaper

Macket

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Another thread with some useless information that could be some kind of fun for the hard-core fans!

Well, when i listened to some great heavy tunes this day I discovered that the CoB-kiddz uses some of their old school material in Mask of Sanity. Pretty cool :) The drums sounds quite different. Listen for yourselfes.

• Inearthed - Talking to the trees, about 3'00-3'40
• CoB - Mask of Sanity, about 2'00-2'30

What do you think?

Rats.. i just found out by my self ;)

Thanks. Acctually i spent some time here a while ago, called Kid of Decadence, but my login is fucked up. Im able to log on, but cannot post threads.

Hi there

Will talking of inearthed, do someone have a better quality of the song or a remade version by another band etc.

You can send them to my icq 32338891

Oh.. and by the way, i'm new here... so salute to the others pure fucking metalhead and cob fans

I've got five songs of Inearthed in mp3s, but their quality is not very good. They're all about 80-90 kb/s. :(
Maybe COB should re-made these songs and put them on a separate CD....

I doubt that the Bodoms would like to re-record their old demos. I guess that it is just some old shit for them. Ok, sometimes Alexi uses the best parts of some songs for new songs.
Anyway: I'm quite sure that most of the fans would like that COB should re-record this stuff. Me too.

wasnt towards dead end used from an older song?? anywho i remember i posted a link to a webpage (web of razors) that has all the old inearthed demos on mp3.