Favorite M.O.D. album

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
M.O.D. did a couple of album since 1987. And I was wondering if everybody here likes the same album(s). I have a feeling that most fans like 'USA for MOD' the most, but maybe there are some new (or old) fans who think that M.O.D.'s current album is their best.

For me it's 'USA for MOD'. Can't really explain it. Maybe it's because it is M.O.D.'s first album, maybe it's because it reminds me of S.O.D.'s first album, I don't know. Anyhow, it's my favorite.

I'm also into 'Loved By Thousands... Hated By Millions'. All the best songs from the previous albums and some extra songs are on it. I've listened to that one the most I think.

The new album is great too, but I wouldn't have minded it if the bonustracks were left out. When I play it I usually stop after 'He's Dead Jim'. In my opinion this is M.O.D.'s second best studioalbum (if I don't count LBTHBM).

So, what's your favorite album?

Buzzard said:
Is Dictated Agression
I'll be damned. An artist who didnt say "the new one". Got to respect that kind of honesty cause I dont know one person in this business that wouldnt shamelessly plug there new record...

I can't pick just one as a favorite. And I haven't heard the newer ones.
But every time I hear the original version of "Color My World" on the musak, I think of MOD, and laugh. I love that cover!
:D

Dictated Agression is the best MOD cd ever, and the only one I can still listen to... I love how Stand or Fall turns into One Was johnny...

"That good ol'boy had a taste for war. And warnin' had it's taste. But he died like a schmuck. With his dick in his hand. And his balls... stuck to his face"

So, the scores until now are:

USA for MOD (3 votes)
Dictated Aggression (2 votes)
The Rebel You Love To Hate (2 votes)
Gross Misconduct (2 votes)
Surfin' MOD (1 vote)

i have to say USA for MOD is the best of all time... I like everyone of the MOD albums and enjoy listening to them just like the first time i had ever heard them
my second favorite Surfin' MOD
MOD has given many years of AWESOME music and im sure many more years to come!!

THANKS BILLY MILANO

Definately "Devolution"!!!!
Patriotic, hard as fuck, brutal mosh parts and some good chugalug captin crunch shit! Land of the Free, and actually all the songs kick ass! Rythym Of Fear was cool "Under the influence of questioning implements, concrete measures increasing my confidence"
All albums are tight... The new one is all that but not enough songs on it.

The first album has to be one of the most kick-ass metal albums released in the 80's and is still just as brutal today. All of Milano's music kicks ass and there is no doubt that he was, is, and always will be the Godfather of Mosh. The new disc is fucking bad-ass as well, Billy isn't afraid to voice his opinions. Love him or hate him, but you can't fucking ignore him! I saw MOD in August of 2001 in San Diego and it was a great show. I hope they come back soon! MOSH!!!!!! Oh yeah, Mr. Oofus from Surfin MOD is an absolute summertime classic....

U.S.A. FOR M.O.D. is definately my fave! The sound the power!excellent crossover album of the 80`s!dont feed the bears! ballad of dio! get a real job! entire album is a classic!