Favorite Megadeth album?

Blade Golem said:
So Far, So Good...So What! is my favorite. It's under-rated in my opinion.

In My Darkest Hour, Mary Jane, and Set the World Afire kick ass, and Into the lungs of Hell is the most awesome intro/instrumental I've ever heard (well, right next to Ides of March).

Rust in Peace or Countdown....

Its hard to choose.... RIP suffers a bit because of some of the songwriting (Poison was the Cure, what the hell, that song sounds like it could have been the best on the album but the song excluding the bass intro isn't even 2min.) and Countdown suffers a bit from.... well.... not sounding like RIP! (still awesome though.)

I'd say its a tie between those two. Two excellent albums of slightly different styles.

Dreamer Deceiver said:
In My Darkest Hour, Mary Jane, and Set the World Afire kick ass, and Into the lungs of Hell is the most awesome intro/instrumental I've ever heard (well, right next to Ides of March).

I gotta agree, here, with pretty much everything. And it is a great intor, if there's going to be an instrumental intro I want it to be a full fucking song, not a thirty second to one minute instrumental that just wastes a space on the CD, and should have just been the start of the next song.