Favorite Movie

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
So what is yalls favorite movie.... mine is
Rock Star....

it shows the up and downs of being a rockstar its a very good movie about a guy in his early 20s who is obcessed with a band called Steel Dragon... he also has a cover band of steel dragon. Anyway the vocalist for steel dragon quits and he get hired as the new singer..... its an awsome movie and i reccomend it to EVERYONE here I think you all would enjoy it....

oh, it is....like i said...i'm not a horror fan, but now i'm gonna see Silence of the Lambs and Hannibl so i can finish out the trilogy....

the pest, the killer, a better tomorrow, requiem for a dream, shawshank redemption, boondock saints, the professional, etc.

American Beauty, The Ice Storm, Psycho, Magnolia, Pump up the volume, Heathers, Silence of the lambs, The shining, err... and that Dumb & Dumber movie was kinda funny :)

Too many to mention. Here are a few: Star Wars of course, Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, The Sixth Sense, The Exorcist, Lord Of The Rings, and many many more...

PULP FICTION! well, that, and Fist of the North Star... oh oh and The 13th Warrior... and Lock Stock... American Beauty...Dark City, The Crow... Fear and Loathing...anything with Johnny Depp.

"Tell me, when you came driving in here, did you notice a sign that said 'dead my pals storage?' you know why you didn't see no sign?? COS STORING DEAD my pals AIN'T MY FUCKING BUSINESS!" Tarantino slays me...

Originally posted by sentience_withers
"Tell me, when you came driving in here, did you notice a sign that said 'dead my pals storage?' you know why you didn't see no sign?? COS STORING DEAD my pals AIN'T MY FUCKING BUSINESS!" Tarantino slays me...
Yeah!:lol: :lol: This is one of my favourite scenes of Pulp Fiction. And also the conversation about Jimmy's coffee is just hilarious.