Favorite Nu-Metal bands?

I used to have an album called Submit by Pithshifter. It was really heavy industrial type shit. Kind of like godflesh etc. About 4 years later i heard them and they sounded like a completely different band. Was a trip.

Yeah, this one's from Submit:

I think the bassist handled the vocals back then. The guy who sings on the newer albums was in the band when they released Submit, but mainly handled backing vocals. Anyway, the bassist stepped down from the mic and the other guy (in fact I think they are brothers) started handling the lead vocals.

They also changed their style, but managed to maintain the nerve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this one's from Submit:

I think the bassist handled the vocals back then. The guy who sings on the newer albums was in the band when they released Submit, but mainly handled backing vocals. Anyway, the bassist stepped down from the mic and the other guy (in fact I think they are brothers) started handling the lead vocals.

They also changed their style, but managed to maintain the nerve.

Oops. Got that wrong. Bassist Mark Clayden handled lead vocals on their debut, Industrial.
On their second release, Submit, he shared the lead vocal duties with his brother J.S. Clayden.

Oops. Got that wrong. Bassist Mark Clayden handled lead vocals on their debut, Industrial.
On their second release, Submit, he shared the lead vocal duties with his brother J.S. Clayden.

Yup. After that J.S. handled the vocals. The early PSI releases up to "Infotainment" were so great, their late stuff is a bit watered down but still alright. I'd love to hear some old school true PSI from the glory days with Joe on voc... no wait... getting a bit carried away here.

Yup. After that J.S. handled the vocals. The early PSI releases up to "Infotainment" were so great, their late stuff is a bit watered down but still alright. I'd love to hear some old school true PSI from the glory days with Joe on voc... no wait... getting a bit carried away here.

:D

Music sounds better with Joe....

I saw Limp Bizkit once and they were pretty good...but I never felt like listening to any of their music at home.
Then again I went to see Linkin Park too and they were fucking terrible.

I actually worked for a music mag at the time (doesn't exist anymore, only internet version) and I had to write a review because no one else wanted to go. I received lots of hate mail for the review. Girls wrote that I was ugly and stuff like that.