• Jim Morrison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scorpions

• Notorious B.I.G.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the Ballad Of The Midget From Kid Rock. But to be honest, I think that they're just all very funny!

And about the question if there's a Ballad Of Tupac (Ballad Of 2-Pac); yes there is! S.O.D. played that one several times. Especially in 1997. It's the same as the Ballad Of Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls).

BTW: S.O.D. did also Ballads Of:
- Jerry Garcia;
- Walter Payton (read the interview with Dan Lilker);
- Benjamin Orr;
- Walter Matthau;
- Charles Schultz;
- Joey Ramone.

I like the ballad Joe-c and Joey ramone... Also loved it when SOD played Thrash of the Titans and the had actual midget come stage during there set. That was probally the funniest thing I had ever sceen :tickled:

I didn't include the ballad of Walter Payton since they didn't play it. I also remember Billy suggested doing a ballad of Princess Di but they couldn't fit a car on stage. I do remember the Ballad of Charles Schultz. Thanks. The others I'm not familiar with.

jdelpi said:
I didn't include the ballad of Walter Payton since they didn't play it. I also remember Billy suggested doing a ballad of Princess Di but they couldn't fit a car on stage. I do remember the Ballad of Charles Schultz. Thanks. The others I'm not familiar with.

Okay, you're right about the Ballad Of Walter Payton, they didn't play it. But they mentioned it right after The (visual) Ballad Of Michael J. Fox, which was only a visual performance without music. The Ballads Of Walter Matthau & Benjamin Orr were played at CBGB's in December 2000. The Ballad Of Jerry Garcia is from 1997. The Ballad Of Joey Ramone was 'kinda' played at Thrash Of The Titans.

SODMOD said:
Okay, you're right about the Ballad Of Walter Payton, they didn't play it. But they mentioned it right after The (visual) Ballad Of Michael J. Fox, which was only a visual performance without music. The Ballads Of Walter Matthau & Benjamin Orr were played at CBGB's in December 2000. The Ballad Of Jerry Garcia is from 1997. The Ballad Of Joey Ramone was 'kinda' played at Thrash Of The Titans.
I just watched the Ballad of Charles Schultz on my DVD of the Columbus, OH 2000 show. It's great. I have that CBGB's show on VHS, somewhere. Haven't watched it in a while.

How did the ballad of Joey Ramone go?

Thay said thay dident know the music for the superbowl shuffle so thay just said it, and the thay all got covered in Beer and cups.. it was funny.. Not sure if that was the first Chicago show or the second one. I do remember Billy falling to the floor while singing Charlie dont Cheat.. Funny shit..

The ballad of Anthrax.
It goes like this, I get ready to announce a ballad you yell anthrax
then Charlie runs off stage like a little bitch and cries until I get his bitch ass back on stage to finish the show.
:OMG: