Favorite SAXON song??

Well there's a thing. Early music, Wheels of Steel or Susie Hold On (Change the World?) newer music, All Hell Breaking Loose. But lets face it, they are all good, as long as Biff keeps singing them. Yeah, I'm a Biff fan too!!!

I like:

Run for your lives
Princess Of The Night
Heavy Metal Thunder
Just Let Me Rock

and all else of Saxon´music

Hasta la vista!

...As mentioned this is impossible. There are so many, almost everything they've done is great.
But if you really force me to pick one I'd have to say Crusader.

But still I would also have to mention,
Princess of the night
Denim & Leather
Power and the glory
Can't stop rockin'
Wheels of steel

Simply put.Where are they now?.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The Broken Heroes.

Tough one! Let's start from Metalhead:

Gotta love Piss off! But who could forget the unique rythm of Prisoner?

Ministry of Fools! You know the album!

That's just for starters. I don't think these guys could put out a bad album if they tried! I do agree with what one of the other guests said. Saxon has been very underated. These guys should have had several Platinum records. (maybe I haven't researched enough but anyhow) Enough to sink a ship!