• shut it down

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • age of mystics

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • fragment (cell my sole)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Although I still love the cool guitar groove and bass fills on Shut it Down. ;)

~D

Thanks, Dave!

Hey, any word on when the pre-orders for Rooms of Anguish will be shipping?

I don't think I have to tell you again that I'm dying to hear it - it's becoming increasingly difficult to not download the tunes from your site!!!

Originally posted by rgbeach
Thanks, Dave!

Hey, any word on when the pre-orders for Rooms of Anguish will be shipping?

I don't think I have to tell you again that I'm dying to hear it - it's becoming increasingly difficult to not download the tunes from your site!!!

You've definitely got alot of resistance... :lol:
;)

The pre-orders will be shipping as soon as they get back from the plant... I haven't heard back from Deron as to when he expects them, but I'm thinking that it may be delayed a few days because of the holidays...but we should hopefully find out something pretty soon.

~D

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
this song reminds me :
Sieges Even
Watchtower
Cynic
Mystic Force
it collects the best from the us prog underground !

Wow!!! That's really flattering. Dan and I are both big fans of Watchtower and Cynic. I really like Sieges Even, although I only have Steps. But, I've never heard Mystic Force.

As you can tell, our songs aren't quite as thrashy or technical as Watchtower or Cynic, but we do try to add some complexity, while keeping in the context of a standard song structure. And, we do try to keep the sound as dark as possible.

Bob

Gotta go with Age of Mystics. I liked Shut it Down best at first, but Age has really grown on me. Not a bad song on the CD so it is hard to pick a favorite. Can't wait to hear the new stuff.

--
Rock over London. Rock on Chicago!
-- Wesley Willis

Chris