Votes: 5 5.6%
  • The Psalm of Lydia

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • A Future Uncertain

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • This Godless Endeavor

Votes: 29 32.2%

• Total voters
I voted for Born because I love the chorus, but besides that..fuck..the entire CD is just beyond words. To truly express the masterpiece that is TGE, I'd say they should take down the Mona Lisa and replace it with This Godless Endeavor.

Top 5

1. This Godless Endeavor

2. A Future Uncertain

3. Sentient 6

4. Sell My Heart For Stones

5. The Psalm Of Lydia

Devy_Metal said:
Well, what is your favorite from the new album? All the songs are solid, no doubt, but my vote has to go to the title track 'This Godless Endeavor.' A masterpiece of heavy metal brilliance.

My favorite song is My Acid Words. The part where Warrell sings " watching as your will's deteriorating" just sends chills up my spine!! Born & This Godless Endeavor are right behind it. All in all every song on this disc kicks ass.

my acid words is one of the best thrashy songs theyve written. the riffs are sick. i get chills at the part when warrel sings 'nothing brings peace of mind, i leave nothing behind, when my words are left unheard.' awesome!

I voted Sentient 6, even though I am enjoying every single song, which is a rare thing indeed.

Something about that song just gets inside your head.. I wake up with on my brain in the morning and I find myself humming it in the shower, or while making food...
I don't know what it is, maybe I'm in love lol :oops: .

Sentient 6, but the whole album is amazing.

The Learning is my favorite Nevermore song so it was almost automatic that Sentient 6 would be my favorite on TGE.

Scarlet_Malice said:
I voted Sentient 6, even though I am enjoying every single song, which is a rare thing indeed.

Something about that song just gets inside your head.. I wake up with on my brain in the morning and I find myself humming it in the shower, or while making food...
I don't know what it is, maybe I'm in love lol :oops: .

Oh, that's love definitely ;)