Favorite song in 5th position out of the albums?

Jester-Race

Nov 8, 2006
Kansas.
I feel like this is a worthy discussion. Why 5th? cause i can do this while my olde english gets dominated by my weak will to refrain from chugging and swillin'

anyway:

Twilight is my Robe
To Bid You Farewell
The Amen Corner
Moonlapse Vertigo
Dirge for November
Master's Apprentices
Hope Leaves
Reverie/Harlequin Forest
Porcelain Heart

Hard as hell to choose, amirite?

Moonlapse Vertigo is hard as hell to beat, my personal favorite out of those but wow look at that list.

Easily Harlequin Forest as 2nd, and then Twilight is my Robe. everything else is ace, yet hard choices. How often do people ask about the best song in the middle of the cd? Come on.

Hmm got to say Dirge for November since it's so emotional and hopeless :cry:

But you are right this is hard one, I think my second would be Moonlapse or Twilight? Baaah can't decide but you only asked first one so i't doesn't actually matter. :heh:

1. DIRGE FOR NOVEMBER
2. To Bid You Farewell
3. Harlequin Forest
4. Face Of Melinda
5. The Twillight Is My Robe
6. The Amen Corner
7. Hope Leaves
8. Master's Apprentices
9. Porcelain Heart

It's between Twilight, Amen Corner, and Master's Apprentices for me since Moonlapse doesn't qualify. And I'ma go for Master's Apprentices.

Yeah... sorry about the failure was actually listening to moonlapse vertigo as I was making this post until I realized that face of melinda came on next and immediately realized it was the 5th song, and then i opened a bottle of mickeys to continue this pattern

Seriously though, is it not sufficient to have 14,000 threads dedicated to Opeth's greatest song, track, Lied, låt and lectern, that we now have to order said best songs in order of number, class and gender?

Face Of Melinda
Hope Leaves
To Bid You Farewell
Harlequin Forest
Dirge for November
Master's Apprentices
The Amen Corner
The Twilight Is My Robe
Porcelain Heart

Quite hard to choose, seems the 5th is a good position for an Opeth song,
Melinda and Hope Leaves are my favourite mellow Opeth tracks, but everything
down to Master's is almost equally good to me :loco:

Atm Reverie/Harlequin forest

This will be harder as I get more albums, and begin to understand them better and better. :lol: (I do have SL and Bwp)