Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Cenotaph

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No More Will

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Forever

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Demonspell, I agree with you. It was hard to pick a favorite off DNB. All The songs are good but I like "I Am The Dog" the most. I too think Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" is overated. It's a good song but is played way too much along with "Freebird" by L.S. As for slower Zep songs, How about "Going to California," or "Kashmir." I like "When the Levee Breaks."

By the way," We're All Dogs"

ZANEX "THE DOG" :heh: :headbang: :devil:

By the way, Ophidian and Beyond within aren't the same song dude (not only in track number...). Think about them dude, Ophidian screams Shakespeare influence (the name... THE NAME!!!) , It fits the name of the song and the shakespeare play (with ophilia) with the whole concept of DNB.

A train comes in with melebolgia aboard, says (at the darkness, he's been waiting for you), and takes her to hell, takes her from WD.

That is so not what Beyond within is about. two different creations. totally.

No more will. I love metre and feel changes. love em.

I love WD's lyrics and his singing of them. thoroughly creepy as fuck.

Also love the 'coui intro.

Favorite DNB songs gotta be the title track as it makes the hairs stand up on ya neck ! mixture of heaviness & melody true NEVERMORE:headbang: 2nd choice has gotta be Beyond within :D

It really depends on the mood that I'm in while listening to the cd.
As of now....I guess I'd say "All Play Dead"(no one ever seems to pick that song)or "Poison Godmachine"...perhaps my favorite song on the cd is the title track(hence my username).

The Death Of Passion 0 0% very sad....i love it...mhhhhhh...cant remember what i voted...

trapped: what you said about ophidian is VERY interesting. actually i noticed a shakespeare/nevermore connection last friday before i saw that. "all the world's a stage" is the introduction line of shakespeare's "the ages phases of man". as you can surely remember it is also a line from "beyond within". i wasnt sure if it was really a shakespeare quote cause i think it's not that hard to find that sentence out yourself but if ophidian is also shakespeare related i think it is obvious!

"All the world's a stage,
and all men and women are merely players;
they have their exits and entrances;
and one man in his time plays many parts;
his acts being seven ages..."

.............after all is said and done. No More Will get's my vote. Definitelty the most hard hitting dynamic song on the album. That songs screams passion and torment and the music really delivers on the same level. Loomis is an amazing riff master!!!

second place....the rest of the album.