Favorite song on Orchid?

Just look at my screen name and I think that one can be figured out! BTW I do not understand why alot of people slag BWP:confused: :confused: :confused: I personally feel it is their best album! I absolutely love every album they have made, this just happens to be my personal favorite. I still do not understand why it gets so much criticism here??? I prefer Mikaels lower growl which may have alot to do with it, but I still don't get how anyone could think an album as brilliant as I feel BWP is, could be a letdown of any kind!

In Mist She Was Standing is Opeth at its absolute best, in my opinion. It sets the mood and its so epic that once you hear it, you feel like you know everything about Opeth. MAYH is Mikael's favorite album, Fortis, but I don't know which song. Try checking the link on the thread entitled "Mikael's Top Ten."

Apostle first. Then Mist or Under the Weeping Moon. I love the middle part, but a lot of people hate that song or something.

Uhh, this is tough for me. No single song really stands out, so it just depends what mood I'm in. At the moment its Silhouette, which I am thinking about downloading and adding a heavy guitar part to, just for a laugh and to see how it sounds.

But sometimes I like Forest more, or Mist, or Apostle. It just depends.