Tilt
Eraser
Abnegation

1. Colony
2. Embody the Invisible
3. Suburban Me
4. Stand Ablaze/Subterranean
5. Swim

Theres about a list of 20-25 that could make their way into my top 5 at any given point.

Mine top 5 atm.

1. Dial595-escape
2. Clayman
3. Superhero of the computer rage
4. Jotun
5. World of promises

There's a lot of valid top 5 lists and this is so far from being one of them it quickly becomes mind-boggling to ponder the distance.

1. Stand Ablaze
2. Dead Eternity
3. Artifacts Of The Black Rain
4. Jotun
5. I'm The Highway (suck it)

There's a lot of valid top 5 lists and this is so far from being one of them it quickly becomes mind-boggling to ponder the distance.

1. Stand Ablaze
2. Dead Eternity
3. Artifacts Of The Black Rain
4. Jotun
5. I'm The Highway (suck it)

Considering everything is based on opinion and perception there can't really be a 'valid' top 5 personal list for anyone can there?

FWIW

1. Satellites and Astronauts
2. Zombie Inc.
3. The Jester Race
4. Only For The Weak
5. As The Future Repeats Today

It changes regularly, mind. Whoracle tracks could be in there at another time, and maybe one R2R track.

the title of the thread is favorite songs not top five favorite songs, the thread started just happened to do his five favorite at the moment, and everyone followed suit. then waif starts bitching about someone's opinion (this is typical of him from what i've seen so far) and people bitch about his bitching and so on and so forth.

end thread

1. Satellites and Astronauts
2. Dead Eternity
3. Stand Ablaze
4. Embody The Invisible
5. Square Nothing

the title of the thread is favorite songs not top five favorite songs, the thread started just happened to do his five favorite at the moment, and everyone followed suit. then waif starts bitching about someone's opinion (this is typical of him from what i've seen so far) and people bitch about his bitching and so on and so forth.

end thread

I'm just asking for opinions, nothing too serious. :)

Considering everything is based on opinion and perception there can't really be a 'valid' top 5 personal list for anyone can there?
Tbh, yeah, I think that there are certain opinions that are just gay. Like, if you enjoy having gay sex, this makes you gay, right? But it's just your opinion. Well, thinking Superhero of the Computer Rage is better than Dead Eternity is just his opinion, but it sure as fuck makes him gay.

end thread

Tbh there's no fucking point in list threads, especially list threads that have been done a million times. If there was an actual debate occurring on some other topic I wouldn't sidetrack it like that but when someone throws out such a ridiculous opinion in such a useless thread there's really no reason not to.

Well WAIF we should make a thread entitled "Coolest to gayest person throughout all the people who participated in In Flames"

Tbh, yeah, I think that there are certain opinions that are just gay. Like, if you enjoy having gay sex, this makes you gay, right? But it's just your opinion. Well, thinking Superhero of the Computer Rage is better than Dead Eternity is just his opinion, but it sure as fuck makes him gay.

:D

Shit, I don't even know my top FIVE, but I'd have to say my main favorites are (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):

Bullet Ride
Clayman
Ordinary Story
In Flames
Upon An Oaken Throne
Stand Ablaze
Lord Hypnos
Whoracle
Touch of Red
Episode 666
Minus
Trigger
Lunar Strain
Artifiacts of the Black Rain
Acoustic Medley
Coerced Coexistence
The New World
Goliaths Disarm Their Davids
Everdying
Subterranean
Dreamscape
The Jester Race

Again, this had no specific order since I like all of these.

1.December Flower
2.December Flower
3.December Flower
4.December Flower
5.December Flower

I remember when I first came across December Flower on youtube. That was seriously like a turning point in my life. Before that, I had been listening to nothing but Slipknot for a year straight...not even exaggerating here. :erk:

I'm gonna list my top 5 IF songs atm cause I like that idea better than just listing a shitload of IF songs.

1) Another Day In Quicksand
2) Ordinary Story
3) Colony
4) Food For The Gods
5) Disconnected

Moonsheild
graveland
lord hypnos
december flower
wayfaerer
dead god in me
behind space pref (live)
only for the weak

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

:kickass:

I remember when I first came across December Flower on youtube. That was seriously like a turning point in my life. Before that, I had been listening to nothing but Slipknot for a year straight...not even exaggerating here. :erk:

I'm gonna list my top 5 IF songs atm cause I like that idea better than just listing a shitload of IF songs.

2) Ordinary Story
3) Colony
4) Food For The Gods
5) Disconnected

slipknot.... are you serious i would have shot myself and before doing that i would have listened to something redeeming

2) Ordinary Story
3) Colony
4) Food For The Gods
5) Disconnected

You should throw out every American metal album you have, except for a select few, Death and Nevermore come to mind. Type Scandanavian Metal in google and you'll find pretty much everything you'll ever want or need.