Favorite thing about Suicide Silence!!!

JesseXX

New Metal Member
Jan 29, 2008
All right every one. Im here to find out whats there favorite thing about Suicide Silence.(oh and i don't abbreviate it SS because thats not there name)
Anywho is it the actual music. It it Mitch. Is it cuz there so popular. Family Guy samples.
:headbang:
Well for me its the intense live show they put on and there music. These 5 dudes are the most energetic live band i have seen since Slipknot a few years ago. I think it was 4. Any who let me know:worship:

All right every one. Im here to find out whats there favorite thing about Suicide Silence.(oh and i don't abbreviate it SS because thats not there name)

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that their name isn't SS, it's called abbreviating.

As for the question, I'd say my favorite thing about them is:

1. The live shows are insane.
2. They have THEE best merch. Whoever designs their shirts is a badass.
3. And if I'm ever in a bad mood and want to punch babies, I just put The Cleansing and I'm all good.

hahaha yes sha\nn/on i just don't like abbreviating...lol..... haha like when people refer to Winds of Plague as WOP am like stop being so lazy... hahaha keep it metal

They are extreme,none of it which is watered down and they do look amazing look.Hopefully will be finding out for myself in a few weeks though,the footage I have seen so far have blown me away.And yes the cleansing is an anger management album:D

I like that I have a good friend that sells herb to an unnamed band member of suicide silence.

...Did I mention the double bass? Oh yeah, that's kick ass.

Suicide Silence kicked ass on the TRENDKILL TOUR live at the Rock back in February 2007 been a fan ever since.:headbang::kickass::puke::OMG:

Nothing they are second rate in their own genre and in death metal or hardcore dont even break a top five.

All Shall Perish, Winds Of Plague, Darkest Hour, Arsis, Kataklysm, Napalm Death, Carcass, Obscura all shit on Suicide Silence and their kung fu ninja pit fans. Also they are shitty people. Samael and Carcass took them out on tour and I know from first hand exp they are disrespectfull and shallow insulting the guys in Samael and their lead singer is an incredibly large douche bag. I loaded two shows for them and have met them. Tulsa and Dallas.

The only good thing I know about them is they like Howard the Duck.

I love that every time they play a show that I've been too, its at a really sweet venue that allows you to leave for smoke breaks.
But I don't smoke so in my case its the, SS sucks, lets go get food break