My Sincere Take on Suicide Silence

You sound like a dumbass, not an asshole. =D

Bands that agree to have UM house their official forums are the ones you see here, not just bands that are supposed to be here or whatever... and JFaC doesnt even play deathcore anymore...

Deathcore is a combination of elements of death metal and metalcore (sometimes hardcore and thrash as well).

It's basically death metal slowed down with more obvious breakdowns.

and unfortunately....a LOT of people bash it :(

i couldnt agree more. I love Death metal bands like canibal corpse and such. But at the same time i have to say that i love bands like Underoath and The Devil Wears Prada (both of whom i have seen and both put on a fucking amazing show). Of course neither compare to As i Lay Dying (the best metalcore band ever). I just think that Deathcore is a great mix of both sides, and thats why bands like suicide silence or all shall perish or even as blood runs black, depending on how well the new vocalist does, are all legitamate names in the metal industry. I have no idea why they get bashed on so much.

The new JFAC album was great, new Suicide Silence wasnt. The Cleansing was good, but the new album was the same thing all over, except "Lifted" which was awsome.