Mitch's Vocals :headbang:
Chris & Marks's 8 strings !!
Lopez umm.. ok.

Mark's 'Wake up' solo !
Garza's guitar processors !!
The windmill stage act.
And Mitch's Bird view !!
:kickass:

Mitch's vocals have got to be what makes suicide silence. And the kick ass guitar solos

i'm sorry they're not trvv enough for you guys. not everyone wants to listen to the same shit you do, just like you dont want to listen to the same shit i do.

yes i like a lot of real death bands
but i also respect guys like SS for kicking ass and doing their own thing. they're one of the few deathcore bands that i can tell apart from many others. you put on lifted, no pity for a coward, girl of glass, or eyes sewn shut and i guarantee anyone who doesnt have their head up their ass will be able to tell you who it is and what song it is.

they are who they are, you can take them for who they are or you can fuck yourself. yo udont have to like it but you damn well better respect them for doing what they do and contributing to metal as a whole.
they're a stepping stone for a lot of metal fans to get into heavier and heavier shit

though SS is pretty god damned heavy.

They're lyrics suck ted bundys dead nuts, they are some of the worst attempts at trying to be br00tal. Vocalist has piss lows and no they aren't that heavy. WoP eats diarhea with they're cereal for breakfast also.