Suicide Silence's real fans?

Also, emos and scene kids are attracted because of the name.... but we all know how much SS hates emos.

And Suicide Silence are NOT trendy. After their first album came out, they were mentioned as deathcore in an interview, and none of them knew what it was.

What was the point of that last sentence? Suicide Silence plays completely from the heart, and 100% what the fuck they want to play. IDK about you people, but to me, that's not trendy. And what's the trend with deathcore anyway? Deathcore is just as much of a trend as thrash was in the 80s and death metal in the 90s. So get over yourselves. If you don't like the band, I'm cool with that, but don't hate on deathcore in general. :Smug:

Suicide Silence is a band i just always heard of from my friends. when i got into the really heavy side of metal i listened to a few songs from them and i thought it was cool. Keep in mind i havent seen what they looked like until later. i dont care that the singer of In Flames looks like some criminal. and I dont care that Children of Bodom looks like a bunch of 30 year old goth guys. so i dont care how a band looks at all. its all about the art in my opinion.

how is this band on UM?:mad: they are deathcore and emos in my school listen to them. i think they suck with all other deathcore imo. and their singer looks faggy and emo.

THIS. As a death metal fan for 20 years I hate this band and the whole genre, Which should be called "generic untalented emo shitty slam death metal"

i registered on here JUST to respond to this....Listen...i grew up on Pantera, Megadeth, FUCKIN SLAYER!!!, Testament, Deicide, Cannibal...etc etc...i love the old shit. it's our roots. we can all agree on that. I'm no emofaggot, and i'm very much against the "scene" kids and "hardcore dance"...mainly cuz i dont like posers...FUCK POSERS (sound familiar Iced Earth fans?)...when i first heard SS, i wasnt really into it...it was ok but i associated them with the whole emo/scene shit. But after giving it a few listenings it grew on me, so i got both albums and did some research...their message is very clear, fuck emo, and fuck god. Hey sounds good to me. i understand that the singer has a borderline emo haircut. big deal. look at the rest of them, their influenced by the same bands we all know and kick asses to. i cant blame a frontman for being a frontman...now if they looked like Bring me the Horizon....whose message resembles My Chemical Romance (vomit), it would be a cause for concern....All im saying is...Cant we all just agree that emo sucks.....and they need to quit trying to be what we've been for years....brutal.

I listen to whatever fucking band I wanna listen to. Fuck stereotypes and subgenres.

SS 4ever

If you even remember them two years from now it would be a miracle. (or bad dream)

Seriously... these guys are so lame. The first album was almost okay, but monotonous as hell... the second album they ditched their guitar sound and decided to sound like every other deathcore band.

I wont ever forgive them for butchered Them Bones either.

this whole thread is whats wrong with metal fans.
One stupid band has everyone in the fucking metal community divided into the "im kinda scene lame dyed black hair hot topic t shirt 15 year old kid" camp and the "i wear dad jeans and ratty old band shirts and i dont wash much and i HATE EMOS ZOMG but secretly are attracted to ugly emo chicks" camp.
fucking lame, you guys missed the whole fucking point of metal music altogether, or even just music in general. music is ENTERTAINMENT, its not some sort of battleground or fucking stereotype and all of you get lumped together in the end by the general public. most non-metal listeners could NOT tell you the difference between suicide silence or dying fetus or cannibal corpse and whitechapel. this whole argument is fucking trivial and worthless and your all fucking pathetic for taking it this far. let this shit fucking die, your all worthless trendfollowers or countertrendfollowers that make our beloved music look idiotic.
If you let music completely dominate your life in terms of what you wear, how you act towards others and who you are seen with then your a weak and pathetic moron.
If you start anti-metalcore wars on fucking internet forums your just as fucktarded and lame as the scenesters you profess to abhor.

Let this argument fucking die, its just a fucking band, nothing to kill each other about. Music is supposed to be a positive and happy thing, but on the internet metal has become this angry and divisive force. who gives a fuck if mitch has a scene hair cut. it has absolutely no bearing on the music WHATSOEVER. these are MUSIC forums, not fucking fashion forums or clique forums, faggots. discuss MUSIC, not scenes or cultures or bullshit like that that really is quite trivial and ludicrous.

As much as I hate their old shit, SS sounds better when they aren't doing breakdowns every 4 seconds. I highly doubt i'll ever like this band, but i'll give a few songs from The Black Crown a listen to be fair.

Can't blame them for being Deathcore, they never intended it to turn out that way. They just played what they wrote. They never said "Oh, yeah. Breakdown here..and here.." they just wrote the song and happened to have put a "breakdown" in there. They were going for a Death Metal approach. I don't like them, but I am saying this to be fair.

You cant put a band down that doesnt even call there own music any specific "subgenre"...its the fuckin media who tag bands with that shit and thats what drives people away. Mitch said it in Hammer "All I know is we're metal and we're fuckin heavy."

Suicide silence fans are quite annoying, i mean in general the band suicide silence is a amazing band .. ive seen them once on the no time to bleed tour w/ my children my bride , conducting from the grave , molotov solution , and tony danza tap dance extravaganza .. i walked in the magic stick hoping to see a sight of non posers / emo wannabes but no... no one did anything5 when the headlining bands came out th6ey sat there and just waited... i found it disrespectful to not support a band th6at goes on tour w/ a band you like

just because of that i lost all respect for suicide silence fans ..

but yet i gained a liking5 to bands such as : Thy Art Is Murder , Whitechapel , chelsea grin , and Daemonicium (no one knows daemonicium ..guarenteed)

im still a Suicide Silence fan , a big one .. the new album was a big change .. i loved it .. excuse any spelling errors , my typey is messed up :)