Suicide Silence's real fans?

No Pity For A Coward

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2009
Well, I notice that alot of Scene/Emo people like to listen to suicide silence, I highly doubt it's because of the music, more because Mitch wears tight jeans, has a semi-emo hair do and most of the girls / gay emo guys think he is hot...

Me, I am not emo or scene, I listen to Suicide Silence because I like the music and a good headbang in a moshpit.. whereas Emo/Scene's just like standing and looking cool, or they like to look retarded and do hardcore dancing instead of actually moshing.

Any feedback?

They're deathcore, of course they are gonna be trendy because that's what the genre itself is at this point. That being said, they still have a few good songs and stand quite a bit over most deathcore.

I listen to tons of death metal... and I'd have to put them in the top 10 deathcore bands.

Thinking you need metal cred makes you a dipshit though...

Really? well then I'm glad you don't care if people blow you off and don't take your opinion seriously, Cause if I recommend a band for someone or am talking about a band/music in general I want to be taken seriously, I don't want to be blown off like some deathcore fag.
You don't NEED metal credability, but everyone wants their opinion to be respected.

I listen to and like some deathcore (SS included)... I dont seem to get much shit on message boards for it.

I like Suicide Silence because they have good music. I fucking hate emo music. Ugh, disgusting.
I love SS though, great band imo.

how is this band on UM?:mad: they are deathcore and emos in my school listen to them. i think they suck with all other deathcore imo. and their singer looks faggy and emo.

Key word there is SOME...
I was just trying to make the point that Credibility of any kind is important

Yeah, its very important to "do what others do" then use your own brain to make up your own individual mind. I fucking hate people like you. People shit on everything these days, im not a huge fan of the band...but I dont hate them either. Metal is metal.

I love the band, I respect for some people who may not be a fan of Suicide silence, but why are you on this forum page about Suicide Silence??

So what's your well thought out reasoning behind them not being metal?

I dont care if you like them or not, but chances are you're just being a bigger faggot than their lead singer already is.

I'm not a huge fan of the band but I wouldn't go as far to rip on them like a lot of people are. If your band gets a big following that doesn't mean you're emo... it just means you play music that a lot of people like. Clearly they have good influences, rocking gear plastered with Lamb Of God and Cannibal Corpse stickers. They just got lucky with a big fan base. Nothing emo about that.

Well, I notice that alot of Scene/Emo people like to listen to suicide silence, I highly doubt it's because of the music, more because Mitch wears tight jeans, has a semi-emo hair do and most of the girls / gay emo guys think he is hot...

Yup, mitch lucker is pretty hot, & Suicide Silence are a great band.. what the hell are you expecting their fans too look like? "Oh my god! emo hair! they totally don't REALLY like the band!"

This makes me so mad, I don't look like a dirty greasy metal head, In fact If you were to classify my clothing I'd be in the rockabilly category, and I'm not going to mosh at a show, cause I don't like getting hurt, but that doesn't mean I'm not fucking enjoying the band, that I don't listen to them at home when I'm doing whatever, or support them as much as you do.

Your post makes you sound like a twat.