Favorite Track on Deathanity

What is your favorite track on Deathanity?

• Terracide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volatilestial

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Manifest Destiny

• Oceanica Toxica

• Mammonific

• Animaulic

• Esoterica

• Crownet

• Obesite

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Ode to Joy

• Cosmosera

• Vastificant

• Total voters

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
OK, so I'm stealing this idea from the Zero Hour forum (where I participated in it). I thought it was a cool idea there and I know I have my favorites on our own CD (which I will not divulge at this time).

So now that the CD is getting in people's hands with more to come after next week's official release, I'm wondering about your favorite track(s) off of Deathanity!! And why? Inquiring minds want to know...

I can't remember the name of the song, but it's near the end of the CD. LOL....

Volatilestial, you guys already know why. :] I love every single song on the CD though..
Awesome! Yes, I do that vocal harmony "once filled with bliss and natural harmonyyyyyyyyyyyy." Is Moamonific stil up there with you or have other songs taken over too?

Thanks for playing. :) And thanks for the support - you ROCK!! :headbang::headbang: I hope that one day we are able to play closer to you.

Rick,

You did this on the Zero Hour forum? Mike played me a few songs from their latest on the road trip last Saturday. Man, I think I'm still picking up chunks of my brain. Those guys are so amazingly all over the road. It's a trip. Glad to see you guys getting such good reviews. See ya on the scene!

nK

Rick,

You did this on the Zero Hour forum? Mike played me a few songs from their latest on the road trip last Saturday. Man, I think I'm still picking up chunks of my brain. Those guys are so amazingly all over the road. It's a trip. Glad to see you guys getting such good reviews. See ya on the scene!

nK
Hey Nick,

Yeah, they had thread about favorite track on Dark Deceiver and I posted my thoughts. I thought the thread was a good idea, so I decided to do the same thing here and hear what people have to say. Yes, that is some crazy stuff and those guys are absolutely crazy sinceyou KNOW they pull it off live!!

Thanks! I have no complaints! Indeed!

I have to go with the crowd. I'd say Volatilestial. But then, I consider Terracide and Volatilestial one song, because they flow together and really to me seem almost like one piece. Although the same could be said of the whole album.

Based on reviews and fan feedback, I'm thinking "Volatilestial" is our most "popular" song on this CD. It's definitely one of my favorites, both to listen to and perform...

Yeah, it's probably my favorite song as well, seems to be the popular vote.

I agree that it is one of my favorites to listen to and especially perform live! It also happens to have one of my favorite guitars solos I've written (the first one in the song). I wanted to go for something different and concentrate on subtle textures, phrasing, and emoting a soulful feeling. I wanted to avoid faster lines and straight scalar runs. With the beautiful textures behind me -- and with enough time to really develop something, I really enjoyed creating it and I'm happy with the outcome.

I'm still curious as to others favorite track as well. I thank all those that have participated already!!