Favorite Vehemence album?

What is your favorite Vehemence album?

• Total voters

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
Ok we have the poll for all of our favorite songs. Do you have a favorite album?

I personally like all of the Vehemence albums. Although I think Helping The World to see would be my favorite. Through all the CDs you can see how the band has progressed and gotten better. Each disc has its own flavor.

I think HTWTS combines the melody that GWC had plenty of and then added the more brutal breakdown parts. I think the lyrics go good with the music also. An example would be on 'You Don't Have to be Afraid Anymore.' The song has a nice mellow beginning for the love this man has for his children. Then the shit hits the fan. This song gives me chills, I can picture the dude slaughtering his family to this track, hahaha.

Also on 'Trinity Broadcasting' the lyrics are trying to be happy like "this TV show is going to be great" and the music makes it sound like a twisted little parody of TBN.

I can only dream what the next CD will sound like.

What you dig?

Hmmm...I think I'd say it's a tie between GWC and HTWTS. I think I enjoy both albums equally, but I'm gonna vote GWC because it was the first Vehemence album I got, and the album that got me into the band. I bought it after seeing the open for Amon Amarth. I'd never heard of them before, but they totally blew me away, and I went to the merch stand immediately after they got off the stage, and bought GWC from Nathan. So it's definitely got some extra meaning for me, so it gets my vote.

God Was Created is indeed a masterpiece.

worship.gif

As soon as things solidify I will certainly post a detailed thread.
As of right now we are still gathering like-minded individuals to share in this creative process.
The songwriting thus far has been very productive, and is without a doubt producing some relentless, beautiful, brutal death metal.
I have a couple more people I want to attempt to bring into the fold before I will be comfortable presenting it to the "public" (aka all my metal brothers and sisters).
Y'all be careful out there...

herjesus said:
As soon as things solidify I will certainly post a detailed thread.
As of right now we are still gathering like-minded individuals to share in this creative process.
The songwriting thus far has been very productive, and is without a doubt producing some relentless, beautiful, brutal death metal.
I have a couple more people I want to attempt to bring into the fold before I will be comfortable presenting it to the "public" (aka all my metal brothers and sisters).
Y'all be careful out there...
YES!

this makes me very happy, since Nathan is one of my favorite death metal vocalists ever. when it comes to straight death metal, him, David Vincent, and Glen Benton are my 3 absolute favorites.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
this makes me very happy, since Nathan is one of my favorite death metal vocalists ever. when it comes to straight death metal, him, David Vincent, and Glen Benton are my 3 absolute favorites.

Take me out and put in old Chris Barnes and that would be my top three as well...
Actually leave me in there, hell, I like me too. :headbang: :wave:

Happy 4/20 by the way yallz :D