boardwalk empire
archer
breaking bad
curb your enthusiasm
the walking dead
eastbound and down
entourage
law and order

looking forward to seeing 'the killing' and 'a game of thorns'.
DVRs are where it's at man

fuck yeah, fastforward x4 is the shit!

I forgot about Breaking Bad since it hasn't been on in a while, the last season finale was awesome.

and hate commercials as you may but that's where the funding comes from for the shows we all enjoy so much :) (at least on network television)

I only ever seem to watch one TV series at a time, and never on TV, only on DVD. Can't stand ad breaks pulling me out of something I'm getting totally immersed in, purely because greedy fucks feel the need to spend 5 minutes to try to sell me shit I don't want or need.
BUY THIS AND YOU'LL BE COOL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
Shut the fuck up and put the goddamn show back on >:{

Anyway, currently working my way through all 9 seasons (and 2 films) of The X-Files. Been doing this a good 4 or so months now, just finished Season 3 the other day.

It's probably the only TV series I've seen that comes close to the glory of Twin Peaks, except I imagine I'm gonna have a far bigger hole in my heart when I finish The X-Files than the last time I finished watching Twin Peaks.
A month of Twin peaks vs what will potentially be a year or so of The X-Files, ow. I am gonna have some NASTY "Post Series Depression" o/

I will probably watch The Wire after that. I hear good things about it.

yes... twin peaks

Saw latest Fringe episode, s03e09. Wow, that must've been the most disturbing episode I've seen from this show. This show is definitely one of my favourites, I really like all these crazy twists they come up with.

Dexter is awesome too. So is Spartacus, although I have a hard time with the halfassed graphics some times.
Stargate universe is great as well. I like the fact that this stargetserie focus more on the characters than all the others, has incredible effects compared to all other series I've seen. Weeds always brings the lulz. True blood is great, love the intro song.

Seinfeld
Arrested Development
True Blood
Fringe
Breaking Bad
Glee
Lie To Me

I try not to get hooked on more, but I always do.

X-Files Season 4 is kick ass so far. Dare say it'll lose steam in a disk or two's time.

does anyone else think the most recent season of weeds was pretty weak, except for maybe the season finale?

Agreed. It's been going downhill after the second season.

Started watching The Walking Dead. I'm not feeling it. It had a huge potential but the characters are just too dumb and cliché.

Dexter is amazingly consistent in quality. Forth season is just great. Anxiously waiting for the finale.

Breaking Bad was awesome too.

Haven't been able to watch the third season of True Blood yet but I loved it so far.

The Big Bang Theory never disappoints with the current season being the best imo.

Latest season of House MD is the weakest in a long time. Not horrible but kinda meh.

Another huge nod to Firefly.

Good call - I'll be a "Browncoat" forever!

LUND “I'm thinking someone should put you down, dog.”

MAL “I'm thinking we'll rise again.”

022109b.jpg