Television

I'm a big fan of nature and science shows. Frozen Planet was awesome.

As far as fictional shows, my biggest obsession lately is Lost. I never watched it when it was on the air, but I've gotten hooked in the past week.

facejacker is fucking killing me at the minute... but the last tv to REALLY grab me was breaking bad..... (hurry up season 5 !!!!)

I really liked it honestly, specially the ending.

I never watch TV series when they're on the air, I just wait till it ends and get my hands on the whole season, I hate waiting a full week for the next episode

I thought the main storyline was ok, but the Deb story line with the discovered emotions (avoiding spoilers) and the big final scene mark the descent to ridiculous for me. Granted the whole series requires some degree of suspension of disbelief.

egan. said:
I thought the main storyline was ok, but the Deb story line with the discovered emotions (avoiding spoilers) and the big final scene mark the descent to ridiculous for me. Granted the whole series requires some degree of suspension of disbelief.

Yeah I can agree the Deb/emotions thing was stupid, but I thought that last scene was great, I thought it would never happen, and now I can't wait to know what happens next. It got me interested in checking out the next season so I would say it won me over. It's probably my favorite series ever.

I'm a big fan of nature and science shows. Frozen Planet was awesome.

As far as fictional shows, my biggest obsession lately is Lost. I never watched it when it was on the air, but I've gotten hooked in the past week.

leave it alone, man

my wife got me watching that shit around season 4...then i went back and watched all the old ones, and got totally into it until it finished

it was pretty upsetting when the writers decided to not bother explaining all of the interwoven/connected shit they'd thrown in there for the last 7 years in the finale

leave it alone, man

my wife got me watching that shit around season 4...then i went back and watched all the old ones, and got totally into it until it finished

it was pretty upsetting when the writers decided to not bother explaining all of the interwoven/connected shit they'd thrown in there for the last 7 years in the finale

The series finale was the biggest insult to fans, pretty much half a decade's worth of trolling. I'm glad I never got into Lost.

Also, sat down and watched Big Bang Theory again today. I don't know, it was more painfully awkward than I thought. Even the funny parts didn't make it redeemable for me.

Lost became a let down for me towards the end...

I'd spent the first two seasons watching it with my mates, and we were hooked, all sat in a room smoking away and just enjoying the shit out of it...

Ended up having to play catch up with the later seasons when I went to college, and some parts I enjoyed, as said above... so much interwoven shit that made it more interesting...

The guy who played Jacob is epic in Supernatural as Lucifer...

any thing on SOHO seems to be good these days.
Games of thrones, Boardwalk empire, True blood etc.

Pimp my ride is awesome lol