Favourite albums of 1988

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Ok, picking a year at total random, hehe... what are your favourite albums of this year?

And WOW this is a GREAT year for albums too!!!!

Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Megadeth - So Far, So Good...So What!
Slayer - South Of Heaven
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Kiss - Smashes, Thrashes & Hits
Warrant - Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinken Rich
Poison - Open Up And Say "AH"
Bon Jovi - New Jersey
Anthrax - State Of Euphoria
Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys, Part 2

That's all I can think of now :) Not a bad year at all!

Hey look, PIV's back! I though we lost you in the transition buddy. Where you been?

And to join in the converstion at hand -
SSoaSS, Justice for All and Keeper of the Seven Keys are about the only albums that I know I've really listened to from 1988, so they count. I'm sure there's others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

I've been pretty busy lately with work and since I don't have access to the Net anywhere but work I haven't been on. I only realised everything had moved about two weeks ago.
One day I might actually get a computer and net access at home!
So what's been happening in the world of Maiden Downunder BBers?
I've been working on writing new stuff with PIV and we've just done a new demo which should be ready soon. Other than that I've been going out and seeing a few bands and having a quiet drink now and again and that's about it. I'm going overseas in July, to Vancouver Canada to see my brother and mum for the first time in eight years which will be good.
I'm currently looking for another place to live which is always fun - unless anyone knows someone who wants to share a 2 bedroom unit in Camberwell. Maiden fans welcome!

Gee that was the year I married.

Umm don't know about that one as all my music from that period is on Tape or Vinly and due to storage problems (no you are not having that shit in the house as well ) its all in the shed out the back. So from memory

Iron Maiden: Seventh Son
Ozzy : No Rest for the Wicked
Motorhead : No Remorse
Poison Open up & say ahh...
Preist : Ram It Down
Bon Jovi : New Jeresy.
Def Leppard : Hystria this could have been late 1987
AC/DC: Blow up your Video .
Gunners:Appetite for Destruction - actully had tix but did'nt go .

Iron Maiden: 7th Son of a 7th Son (I got both this and Piece of Mind on tape for my 12th birthday. Gawd what a year!)

KISS: Smashes, Thrashes & Hits

Van Halen: 0U812

Aerosmith: Gems (Great compilation this one)

Vinnie Vincent: All Systems Go (I know it's glam, but it's also a bloody fantastic record!)

Frehley's Comet: Live + 1 (Technically an EP, but still brilliant)

W