favourite Anthrax show?

My favorite Anthrax show, which is the best show I've ever been seen, was Anthrax and Coal Chamber supporting Pantera on the 101 Proof Tour in 1998 at the Milwaukee Auditorium. I believe Anthrax was touring behind Return of the Killer A's. I had just turned 15, which made it that much more amazing. Phil came out and played Dethroned Emperor by Celtic Frost with Anthrax. To this day, I still can't put into words how it felt to see Pantera and Anthrax play together.

Paul Crook was on lead guitar. I believe Charlie had bleach-blonde hair and Scott was wearing his FUCT pentagram shirt. Oh, and John had that stupid derby on. I missed Coal Chamber, which was fine, because I always thought they were fucking terrible. Still do.

Several years later, I saw Ralph Nader speak to an empty house at the same venue. I realized then how much more popular Pantera was than Ralph Nader. Hilarious. Ah, young idealism.

2nd Leg of the SOWN Tour, It was the Spring of 1994 in Atlanta at the International Ballroom with FIGHT opening, Scott was playing a Surfcaster the whole show..
Lot's of Stage Diving, Bush gave me his beer from the stage..

CLASH OF THE TITANS in 1991 was GREAT TOO.. Probably better.

It's a tough call..

Anthrax was actually my first concert ever. Nov 1988 opening for Ozzy. I've only seen them one other time, which is my favorite Anthrax show Jan 2002 opening for Ripper Priest. Awesome show! My buddy and I didn't even stay to watch Priest, opting to go out front and wait by the tour bus for the boys to come out. That's where I got the guitar in my avatar signed by Scott.

Anthrax was actually my first concert ever. Nov 1988 opening for Ozzy. I've only seen them one other time, which is my favorite Anthrax show Jan 2002 opening for Ripper Priest. Awesome show! My buddy and I didn't even stay to watch Priest, opting to go out front and wait by the tour bus for the boys to come out. That's where I got the guitar in my avatar signed by Scott.
I saw them on that tour in Milwaukee. I went with my girlfriend at the time who had only seen Phish and Counting Crows, who I have also seen. Try wearing an Obituary t shirt at a Counting Crows concert or a Dead Kennedys t shirt at a Phish concert if you want to look like a fucking alien! Or don't go to those concerts period!

Anthrax played "Superhero" at that show and I believe it was the first tour that they wore uniforms. I really hope they stop doing that. Ripper's scream gave me a splitting headache.

Speaking of ex-girlfriends and Anthrax shows, I dragged another ex-girlfriend to one of the reunion shows where they played "Among The Living" in it's entirety. She knows so little about metal that she thought that Joey was wearing a wig. Her list of concerts:

Backstreet Boys
Britney Spears
Hanson x2
Christina Aguilera
*Anthrax*

I first saw Anthrax on the Stomp 442 tour in 1995. I was fifteen years old, and on crutches. It may have been one of the best shows I've ever seen. I saw them and SOD a couple times after that.
It's a shame I haven't been to that many concerts lately. But with age comes money issues, and with money issues comes friends saying, "nahh I don't wanna go out to that." There, you see... It's all THEIR fault, or something.

Try wearing an Obituary t shirt at a Counting Crows concert or a Dead Kennedys t shirt at a Phish concert if you want to look like a fucking alien! Or don't go to those concerts period!

...I believe it was the first tour that they wore uniforms. I really hope they stop doing that.

Yes, I choose the ladder on the CC or Phish shows. lol.

They were not in the uniforms when I saw them in New Orleans.

I did wear my S.O.D. tee. Frankie saw it from the stage, pointed at my shirt and gave me the 'ol thumbs up. Pretty cool.