Fort Wayne show

wings9191

New Metal Member
Mar 7, 2003
WOW !!
Not much more that needs to be said but i will.
First off Thanks to Lord Lindsey and Buddy.
Second Thanks to the guys from Anthrax.
What a show! I have been going to Anthrax shows for about 15 years now with Lord Lindsey, so I saw this line up when they where originally together. I loved them then. Then Bush got into the group, they continued to be the best.
Last night I didn't know what to expect. BUT I wasn't disappointed !
Brought back some great old memories and they sounded like they did 15 years ago. AWESOME !
I will admit I have mixed feelings about this whole reunion thing. It is great to see Joey, Danny and Frank jammin on stage with Scott and Charlie again. But There was that part of me that even though I was totally enjoying the show I was missing John Bush up there on stage.
I saw the WCFYA tour earlier this year and it was Awesome ! I still Love Anthrax as much as always and after this awesome reunion tour I will be waiting to see John and the guys back on stage kickin ass again.
Once again Thank you to Lord Lindsey, Buddy and his Lady and the guys from Ahthrax for yet one more kick ass memory.
Jay

Yeah it was a great show until Joey said what's up Flint! :OMG: He actually didn't know where he was. Oh well, he like 50 or 60 isnt he? I guess I'll forgive him, it was still a great show!
:headbang:

I'm here. Just got finished painting my damn kitchen.

HOLY SHIT...Jay is posting in here!!!! The world must be coming to an end.
Just kidding.

Thanks Buddy and Tad for hooking me up.
It was nice to see Buddy, Ms. Luv Bomb, Tim McGlinchey and Justin. Think I'm going to try and make the Flint show too now. Not sure just yet.

Yeah, it was a great show. I'm smiling as I type this.

Justin looked like he was in heaven when Joey took his camera on stage!!! That's gotta be some good footage.

Let me know if you can make it to the Flint gig. I think Joey was trying to foreshadow that for you, Gary, when he kept saying "What's up Flint".
Justin told me about that. He also told me about Joey taking his camera on stage and filming the crowd... That rules.

Will do.
Only thing is that I have a Lion's game that day, then I'd have to drive an hour to the Flint show, then an hour home.
Oh yeah......I usually get shit faced at the Lions games! That's why I'm not sure what I'm going yet.

Stop complaining and GO SEE ANTHRAX.. again!!
Here's the deal, don't drink during the Lions gaym. Unless you're drinking water.
Then go to the Anthrax gig, have a couple/ three beers (no more because you'll be over the limit). DONT DRIVE DRUNK!

josephfromftwayne said:
Yeah it was a great show until Joey said what's up Flint! :OMG: He actually didn't know where he was. Oh well, he like 50 or 60 isnt he? I guess I'll forgive him, it was still a great show!
:headbang:

Joey likes doing that, saying the wrong city (Donington 87). I just think he is excited to be singing but can't remember where he is.:dopey:

ThraxDude said:
Stop complaining and GO SEE ANTHRAX.. again!!
Here's the deal, don't drink during the Lions gaym. Unless you're drinking water.
Then go to the Anthrax gig, have a couple/ three beers (no more because you'll be over the limit). DONT DRIVE DRUNK!

That's a good plan...in theory.
Me and buds have an extra season ticket for the Lions game. Every week we invite somebody different, BUT they have to be our Designated Driver.

So it's going to be tough hanging with all of my drinking buddies and not actually drink!!! I like to drinki!!!:headbang::D

Wings9191 will be our driver in a couple of weeks.