Think about an end or bring Bush back?

Think about an end or bring Bush back?

• Should Anthrax call it a day?

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Do you want John Bush back?

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters
OK, this is the dumbest thing I've EVER read here! And that's saying ALOT!!! How can you possibly believe that they don't make music for themselves???
Trust me, there's been much dumber stuff posted here. Just from recent memory alone, there was that guy claiming to be abducted by aliens and talking about time travel. And what about anything posted by Anthrax Mosher? :lol:

I belive it all when I hear it!

Also Joey's Demo's are on the Anthrax web site, so I don't think he's leaving any time soon, So another pointless bring John back thread! Yes I want him back but it's not gonna happen!

drunkrhino-dot-com-bull.gif

Plus, let's be a little understanding to those members who are not native english speakers. 'Cause otherwise it would be very impolite. So, Mickey, it might be wise to take back that "dumbest thing", but, of course, it's up to you.

OK...maybe it wasn't THE dumbest thing...but I still disagree with it.

Trust me, there's been much dumber stuff posted here. Just from recent memory alone, there was that guy claiming to be abducted by aliens and talking about time travel. And what about anything posted by Anthrax Mosher? :lol:

Good point!

I don't know which is more fucking retarded.. The poll or the guy who posted it?? You fucking dick suck.

why does anyone think there is any chance of this? Bush said his time is over as far as he is concerned. He was probably hurt a little by the reunion and stated so by walking away and not taking part in any of it. His choice here folks. I am not a big fan of the current deal and will sorely miss John in the fold but the way it looks to me it was his choice. I probably would have made the same one.

I am not a big fan of the current deal and will sorely miss John in the fold but the way it looks to me it was his choice. I probably would have made the same one.

I'm sure I would have walked away too. If my wife started to date her ex-boyfriend again, I don't think I could stick around and wait for her to make up her mind in choosing one of us!