My final thoughts on this whole thing.

Deege

Aug 15, 2002
Ohio
www.sdmfworldwide.com
Props to the band for doing this if it's truly for the right reasons and not to make a quick buck. Good luck to you. Musically, you guys will kick ass, I'm sure.

But to be honest, I am not a fan of Belladonna and to me he was always the weakest link. He's made me cringe when I listened to him since day one. I will always prefer Bush, and nobody can change that. It's all opinion, one in which many people share with me. I literally can not stand Joey's voice, so I will not be supporting this reunion. It's a shame. Anthrax, with John Bush...I went to see them at every single show in Ohio (except Cincy) since they toured with Priest in 2002. I've seen them 7 times, and spent a lot to support them. But now, my favorite band ain't the same. They are acting like the past 12 years do not exist. If this reunion is temporary and Bush and Caggiano are coming back, awesome. I'll go see them and buy the records with Bush singing any day. I really hope a proper follow-up to WCFYA comes out eventually, even if it's postponed for a year. You could have the attitude that since I am not supporting this reunion, that I am not a true fan. But I went a lot out of my way a lot of times to support Anthrax in the past couple of years, and I'd continue to do so if I liked the music, but the bottom line is, I know I will not like the music with Joey singing. I am not going to be a sheep and follow something that I don't like. Therefore, I am done, until/if John Bush is Anthrax's frontman again.

Dude ... your honesty is welcome and whilst I disagree with you, I respect a FELLOW Anthrax fan's right to his opinion :) True to the bands motto - you are not being a sheep.

Keep banging your head man \m/

Glad to see somebody can express their opinion on this without being a total douche. I happen to like Joey's voice (but I like John's MUCH better) and I'm actually kinda geeked about seeing the old lineup preform togather again. I'm not real crazy about the idea of them recording another album with Joey but I'll definitely give it a chance if it does happen.

Deege said:
Props to the band for doing this if it's truly for the right reasons and not to make a quick buck. Good luck to you. Musically, you guys will kick ass, I'm sure.

But to be honest, I am not a fan of Belladonna and to me he was always the weakest link. He's made me cringe when I listened to him since day one. I will always prefer Bush, and nobody can change that. It's all opinion, one in which many people share with me. I literally can not stand Joey's voice, so I will not be supporting this reunion. It's a shame. Anthrax, with John Bush...I went to see them at every single show in Ohio (except Cincy) since they toured with Priest in 2002. I've seen them 7 times, and spent a lot to support them. But now, my favorite band ain't the same. They are acting like the past 12 years do not exist. If this reunion is temporary and Bush and Caggiano are coming back, awesome. I'll go see them and buy the records with Bush singing any day. I really hope a proper follow-up to WCFYA comes out eventually, even if it's postponed for a year. You could have the attitude that since I am not supporting this reunion, that I am not a true fan. But I went a lot out of my way a lot of times to support Anthrax in the past couple of years, and I'd continue to do so if I liked the music, but the bottom line is, I know I will not like the music with Joey singing. I am not going to be a sheep and follow something that I don't like. Therefore, I am done, until/if John Bush is Anthrax's frontman again.

Man this is an awesome post, I couldn´t agree more!:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: