Favourite Anthrax T-Shirt

ThraxSA

Apr 10, 2005
Since I am new here on this forum, I may be starting something that has already been discussed, so I apologise in advance.

Anyway, Anthrax have put out alot of interesting T-Shirts (back in the 80's and of late).

So what are your favourites ? ....

For me, I like the State of Euphoria shirt with the MAD magazine type cartoon character images and the licence plate on the back.

I recently got the greater of two evils shirt which is pretty cool. I even picked up recently, an ATL shirt with killer a's on the back - might wear it to the upcoming concert in Adelaide.

Anyway, anyone else have fond memories/still have some 'classic' Anthrax shirts......

I bought a shirt in Chicago back in '88, that had the Not Man on a skateboard on the front and the back had anime-style drawings of the band. I don't know what ever happened to that one.

My favorite shirt now is the one with the silver pentagram, cuz it always riles people up. One Sunday, I was getting lunch at Subway and some dude kept staring at me. When I get in my car, I see the dude come out and get in a van...with some church info on the side. He musta thought I was "one uh them devil worshippers"...

chiefs45177 said:
I bought a shirt in Chicago back in '88, that had the Not Man on a skateboard on the front and the back had anime-style drawings of the band. I don't know what ever happened to that one.

My favorite shirt now is the one with the silver pentagram, cuz it always riles people up. One Sunday, I was getting lunch at Subway and some dude kept staring at me. When I get in my car, I see the dude come out and get in a van...with some church info on the side. He musta thought I was "one uh them devil worshippers"...

I got that T-shirt too......Backl on the Among The Living tour I think.

It had the Not man on the front and a cartoon band on the back with "mosh it up written on it"

Im with you to!!

I actually really like my "WCFYA" Shirt..... Just the Pentathrax on the Front and then ANTHRAX across the shoulders and 04 in numbers as on a football shirt. Its a Plain Cool Silver and black shirt!!!

MEGA!!!

PJ175 said:
I got that T-shirt too......Backl on the Among The Living tour I think.

It had the Not man on the front and a cartoon band on the back with "mosh it up written on it"

Im with you to!!

I actually really like my "WCFYA" Shirt..... Just the Pentathrax on the Front and then ANTHRAX across the shoulders and 04 in numbers as on a football shirt. Its a Plain Cool Silver and black shirt!!!

MEGA!!!
I think I got that one in 1987 - It said Caught In a Mosh on the back and had the NYHC lable on the sleeves. This got them dissed in some punk fanzines if I remember correctly. Because Metalheads were tromping around with the HC logos and work boots.

Anyway I like my long sleeve Pentathrax and GO2E shirts too. I had a cool SOE tour shirt too.

I allways liked the "Anthrax are Space Aliens" shirt from the Vol. 8 tour. The fact that it was white was a big plus too. I rairly wear black.

chiefs45177 said:

Must be an Ohio thing. Plus I don't think it helps on Sundays. One Sunday I was walking out of a convenience store and some dude was "Oh, no way!" horrified. Then @ the Super Bowl Party(it looks nice with pleated, olive green pants:D but w. blue jeans it is kind of evil :devil: ) the drunk guy finally comes up to me:"Are you into those kind of things?".
"What...Oh you mean Anthrax and other metal?..yeah!"
"My girlfriend used to draw pentagrams and stuff."
"Actually, it's not a pentagram but a 'Pentathrax'. See how there's an 'A' here instead of an actual star?"
"My girlfriend used to draw pentagrams and stuff".

I love the "I am the Law" T-Shirt. I found a crappy quality one once right after I bought my fist Anthrax album(Among the Living) back in late 86. I remember I wore the shirt 3 or 4 times before it fell apart in the washer. great shirt, but the quality of that particular shirt was pretty bad.

I still have my shirt from the 91 tour with Public Enemy, and I also have a shirt that actually still fits pretty good from the Persistence of Time tour, and it has the initials on the front of the shirt which ofcourse spells out P.O.T! So when I wear it I get strangers on the street asking me if I know where to get any? Gotta love it!

AugDawg

my favourite is one i got while pot album was being promoted,clock face with skulls with anthrax logo above itboth design front and back and lighting all over tshirt,sorta standa out at night,it was one of those prints where they were all a little different.

my fav is the Pentathrax one with the Anthrax 03 on the back, prolly cuz it was my first one, bought it in Poughkipsee, NY. Aug 23rd i think wut a great show.

yeah was the 23rd on the 25th i started my classes at college couldnt hear the teachers talking to me, it was great!

I have a Not Man, Middle Finger salute with Shit, fuck, satan, death, sex, drugs, Rape on the back, that's the only anthrax shirt I have, so I guess it is my Favorite!! Got a Nice "We are the Law" Back patch too, and it's in pretty good condition to, considering how long I wore it!

One of my fav's is the black one with Dredd on the front with the badge on the back that say's JUDGE>>>JURY>>>EXECUTIONER, and the Judge Death tour shirt.
I also made my own THRAXMART shirt from the THRAX online store logo. You should see the looks I get when I goto a Wal-Mart!!! o_O

My fav had the anthrax logo inside
Judge dredd's badge...Currently I have a one from hot topic, red anthrax logo with the not mans face on the front....On the back in red it says "Metal Thrashing Mad 2002"
with a hand throwing the goat, wore it to work today as a matter of fact

It will be interesting to see what t-shirts they have for the coming tour - maybe the album cover of ATL or STD hopefully ?

Suddenly my Music of Mass Destruction t-shirt I got at last years gig makes me feel like an Anthrax 'newcomer'....

timmyc said:
It will be interesting to see what t-shirts they have for the coming tour - maybe the album cover of ATL or STD hopefully ?

Suddenly my Music of Mass Destruction t-shirt I got at last years gig makes me feel like an Anthrax 'newcomer'....

i hear ya my music of mass d makes me feel like a poser although captian thrax is pretty fucking awesome in fact im wearing it right now. MY favorite T is probably my P.O.T tee from the tour. and now i hear at the ruenin tour in chicago there going to shoot a dvd there(May i add im going to that shin dig)

My fav is the one that was bringin back the old school & the back said "established in 1981" & I liked it b/c I was established (born) in 1981!! :) PLus- it's signed by the whole band!!!!!! *love*

The first tshirt I ever bought was the one with the Anthrax logo in the Judge Dredd badge. Loved it.

Pink; where have you been hiding?