Votes: 11 5.8%
  • With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • Terminal Spirit Disease

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Slaughter Of The Soul

Votes: 127 67.2%

• Total voters
had to go for SotS .. just! .. TSD is let down because i dont like live recordings at all, even though the songs are marvellous, i cant consider it a proper album to be honest, its like an EP with bonus tracks from a different time, so it doesnt count in my eyes ..

both the releases before are magnificent though, completely different sounding band, and so damn hard to compare to SotS, but that takes it for me, because it is so damn infectious, and has some erection making riffage on it and immaculate songs, and one of the best outros (and career closing pieces) ever written!!

Went with Terminal Spirit Disease mainly because in my opinion it was the melodicist of their albums, with some exceptional songs and live tracks of some of their greatest songs. All in all to me this was the height of ATG's career although I loved every album and every song, Terminal Spirit Disease just had that nice atmosphereic and harmonicness quality. To me this release was pure art, and Martin Larsson did an excellent job filling Alf Svensson's spot from With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness. I thought that would be the turning point putting a guitar player in the place of bass legend Alf but it seems it worked even better. Albums don't come any finer than this one and it was a huge insperation on my choice to do vocals 2 years ago.

well..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........tricky....very tricky......but im gonna go with Terminal Spirit disease......although all of the at the gates albums.....cept perhaps 'Garden of grief'.......are amazing. 'slaughter of the soul' finishes 2nd...then 'with fear...'

I like Suicidal Final Art, since it is basically a compiliation of some of their best songs. I like Slaughter of the Soul the best. Terminal Spirit Disease would be my favorite, but it only has like 6 new songs, and the rest are live cuts.

:lol::lol: oh my...

Anyway, in case I havn't said so, WFIKTBD is my favourite.

Second comes TSD, and last SOTS.

I havn't admitedly got in to TRITSIO as I only got it recently, so I might come here in a few days/weeks changing my opinion :p

[Edit: TRITSIO wins]