Your favourite TODT album?

• The Nameless Disease

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • The Perpetual Motion

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • The Water Fields

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
until this minute i had say water fields, but since 5 minutes i can hear to "The Perpetual Motion" and it sounds sooooooooooo good. I was a little bit afraid, because this albums were the beginning and mostly the albums get better, but i think this old two ones are also good. Yes too - today i am a lucky girl!!! It´s so amazing to discover new sounds.
i am so happy - that will be so a nice evening. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the ranking is clear.
The Nameless Disease - i love it after one hearing!!! Yes, it´s not so fully devoloped like water fields, but i like it right so. You can get one with the music at the first minute. And the voice of vincent is there - ui - so wonderful in the silent parts and so nice raw in the heavy parts. Rawer than of water fields. That is soooooooooooooo cool.
Ok - the theme of it is not easy, but all have two sides and so the album will me also help, because i have also lost a people. Not suiced, but all death feels like that or not? I will only say: Thanks and great album.
Second place for water fields and in the moment the third for The perpetual Motion, because i only heard it once and i must it discover for me. But it´s also good. And so - all is good, because all 3 albums are amazing and audiolicious.

I've just read this in an interview with Ludo from SUP... :)

Bon et bien nous voila rendu a la dernière question de cette interview un peu décousue. Si tu avais un classement à faire des trois meilleurs albums de l'année 2007 lequel serait il ?
Ca serait C-187 « Collision », Radiohead " In rainbows " et The old dead tree " The water fields ".

Cool eh.

Hm.. i love all albums.. not easy to chose one.
Finally i chose the water fields because of "is your soul for sale" and "regarding kate" (the other songs are godlike too no question but this too are one of my favs..)

I chose The Water Feilds because I haven't heard but a couple songs off Perpetual Motion. The Nameless Disease is exellent but makes you feel shitty after listening to it,too sad.

Definately the Nameless disease for me, i havnt heard such powerful emotion-filled music since Songs Of Darkness Words of light- MDB. just has such an epicness to it, i cant describe it haha. im gonna shut up now.