• With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • Terminal Spirit Disease

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Slaughter Of The Soul

Votes: 127 67.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by phyre
Gardens Of Grief is essential. It's worth it for the song "All Life Ends" alone, truly a classic. If you already have Terminal Spirit Disease you have at least heard the live version...

Actually i think i like the live version better than the original. it sounds more inhuman and dark to me.

I like all their albums, but my favourite is Slaughter Of The Soul, there´s no serious competition. This band showed probably the biggest and fastest development album by album, and their career pinnacle was their last song ever written: Blinded By Fear.

To me SotS is the best album in the world, and perhaps only Carcass´ Heartwork, Dark Angel´s Darkness Descends or Slayer´s Reign In Blood can challenge it.

my nick speaks well about my choice... i love all atg albums from WIKTBD (the first two are a bit too raw for me... but i like em), but songs like raped by the light of christ, non-divine, the burning darkness and ever-opening flower are :OMG:

..and in WIKTBD tomas' voice is great! (so sick and desperate.. i love it!)

i knew this would be abit one sided... i had to go with instinct and vote for S.O.T.S though,
but the other 2 albums i own are amazing too (the red in the sky is ours + with fear i kiss the burning darkness)