Favourite Band

Some of my favorite bands: Symphony X, Planet X, Cosmosquad, Marillion, Death, Wintersun, Opeth, The Devin Townsend Project, Derek Sherinian

Could you recommend any songs/albums?

"Happiness is the Road" was the album that first got me into them. Check it out.

Here are a few songs:

Trap the Spark
Happiness is the Road
Ocean Cloud
This Train is my Life
A State of Mind
Asylum Satellite

Some of my favourites: Symphony X, Van der Graaf Generator, Fates Warning, Camel, Dream Theater , Pain of Salvation, Black Sabbath (my first love :) ), Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Death,...

Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, SymX, Amon Amarth, Gamma Ray, I've recently been getting into Ensiferum and Therion

Probably Symphony X and Devin Townsend if I have to name something. Those are the ones I'm following closest at the moment, I guess.

I checked their stuff on youtube after both you guys mentioned them. Could you recommend any songs/albums?
I checked out Kayleigh, script for a jesters tear and lavender, and the only one I like of those is Kayleigh. The other 2 sound weird.

Oh, no. no no not Kayleigh. That's a pop cop-out song.

-Quartz
-Ocean Cloud
-Happiness Is The Road
-Seasons End
-Easter
-Cover My Eyes
-This Strange Engine
-Interior Lulu
-The Invisible Man
-100 Nights/The Rake
-The Party
-The Bell In The Sea...

Can't say what's my favourite band, but there are several bands that have moved me in a way that's hard to describe... for example Led Zeppelin, Symphony X, Gabriel-era-Genesis, Big L... (he's a rapper, so don't bother checking him out if you don't like rap :rolleyes:)

Symphony X hands down. Everything else doesn't even come close, although there's plenty of other good bands/artists I listen to.

That's exactly what I think: there are a lot bands out there that I like such as early Scorpions, Rainbow, Accept, Savatage, Megadeth, Circle II Circle, Allan Holdsworth, Planet X, but Symphony X are a better band as a whole.

Are we talking about Keyleigh now?!!

KAYLEIGH

Is it too late to say that Im sorry
And KAYLEIGH could we get it together again???
I just can't go on pretending that it came to a natural enddd...

KAYLEIGH!!!

Agreed. Except for Owner of a Lonely Heart, that's fucking hideous. Definitely the low point of Yes.
Well, at least Saga and Marillion did some good pop songs.

I really never got into Iron Maiden, I do respect them and everything, and they do have a few great songs. But I've always missed that SOMETHING.

EDIT: Same thing with Pink Floyd....